Galaxy Audio ECM Lav Wireless System(L) Sku #H72728000002000 Galaxy Audio H72728 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A wireless lav system for in-ear monitoring, TV/theater, or presentations, with 200' range.
The Galaxy ECM Wireless Head Set System includes the ECMR reciever, MBP52 bodypack transmitter, and 52LV lavalier microphone.
The ECMR Wireless Receiver
The ECMR Wireless Receiver is an economical solution to a great wireless microphone system. The ECMR has 16 selectable channels, IR Sync, Diversity Antennas mounted to the front of the rugged plastic casing.
HH52 / MBP52 Wireless Transmitters
The ECMR can be used and will sync with either the HH52 or MBP52 transmitters. The HH52 has a gain control and an on/off switch. Both transmitters are powered by 2AA batteries. The MBP52 body pack transmitter has a 0/-10/Mic selector switch.
52LV Lavalier Microphone:
The 52LV lapel/lavalier microphone has a unidirectional polar pattern to reduce feedback and a frequency response of 100Hz-16kHz.
- 16 swelectable channels
- 200' range
- UHF frequency
- Diversity antennas
- Output volume control
- AF level indicator
- IR sSync
- Squelch adjustment
- XLR / ¼" outputs
- Rugged plastic casing
MBP52 bodypack transmitter
- IR Sync
- 2 AA batteries
- 3-position switch
- Low-battery indicator
- 2.8 oz. (80 g)
52LV Lavalier Microphone
- Unidirectional Element
- Lapel / lavalier
- Freq. Response: 100Hz-16kHz
A highly affordable way to go wireless. Order today!
ECM Lav Wireless System Specifications:
- ECMR Reciever:
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 ohm load) -12dBV ¼" connector (into 3k ohm load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms ¼" connector 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1：Ground (cable shield)
- Pin3：No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 9-1/4" x 4-3/4"
- (44.45mm H x 235mm W x 121mm D)
- Weight: .85 lb. (.39kg)
- Power Requirements: 13.5 V dc at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.
- MBP52 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Max audio input level: 0dBV to +10dBV
- Gain adjustment range: 20dB
- Input impedance: 5k ohm
- Dimensions: 3-5/16" x 2-5/8" x 1" (85mm H x 65mm W x 24mm D)
- Weight: 3.0oz (85 g) (without batteries)
- Power requirements: 2 AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable)
- Battery life: Approx. 8 hours
- 52LV Lavalier Microphone:
- Sensitivity. -64 ± 4dB (0dB=1V/UBR 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 100Hz-16kHz
- Output impedance: 2k ohm max. (RL-2.2k ohm)
- Directionality: Unidirectional
- Working voltage range: 1 ~10V
- Standard working voltage: 3V
- Current consumption 250uA (Max.)
- Maximum input sound pressure: 110dB SPL
- S/N ratio: >44dB