Audio-Technica System 10 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Lavalier System w/ MT830CW
Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lavalier wireless with dropout protection.
The Audio Technica ATW-1101/L package includes a beltpack transmitter and a receiver, as well as a lavalier microphone. The beltpack transmitter is applicable to headset wireless users as well, and can also accommodate guitarists. It comes with an ATW-R1100 receiver and ATW-T1001 UniPak transmitter with MT830cW omnidirectional lavalier microphone.
Audio-Technica’s System 10 is a digital high-fidelity wireless system designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
- Digital 24-bit/48kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks with level control
Order today for reliable wireless presentation.
System 10 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Lavalier System w/ MT830CW Specifications:
- Overall system specifications
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range: 30 m (100') typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F)
- Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Depending on microphone type
- Receiver specifications
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: 0 dBV
- 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions: 190.0 mm (7.48") W x 46.2 mm (1.82") H x 128.5 mm (5.06") D
- Net Weight: 290 grams (10.2 oz)
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- Body-pack transmitter specifications
- RF Power Output 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries Two 1.5V AA
- not included
- Battery Life >7 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions 70.2 mm (2.76") W x 107.0 mm (4.21") H x 24.9 mm (0.98") D
- Net Weight 100 grams (3.5 oz) without batteries