Audio-Technica BP896-TH MicroPoint Lavalier Mic with Power Module BeigeProduct #485625 Audio-Technica 485625 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A subminiature omnidirectional condenser lavalier mic that provides intelligible natural audio.
With a capsule diameter not much bigger than the head of a pin, Audio-Technica's BP896-TH MicroPoint is their smallest lavalier microphone ever. It virtually disappears in props or clothing, and provides you with the highest-quality audio for broadcast and theater sound reinforcement.
The Audio-Technica MicroPoint BP896-TH omnidirectional lavalier mic delivers extremely intelligible natural audio and handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Its subminiature omnidirectional element is enclosed in a durable housing designed to minimize noise from handling, clothing, and wind. Flip a switch to eliminate the Audio-Technica mic's low-frequency hum without affecting intelligibility.
Offered in wired & wireless models, the BP896-TH lavalier mic comes generously equipped with an extensive accessory kit—mic holders, windscreens, element covers, as well as AT8539 power module.
- Inconspicuous, lightweight capsule
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Rugged built for long-lasting performance
- High-pass UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- Includes generous accessory kit & protective mic case, as well as AT8539 power module
Designed to not be seen, but to definitely be heard. Order the Audio-Technica BP896-TH microphone today!
BP896-TH MicroPoint Lavalier Mic with Power Module Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18dB/octave (wired only)
- Open circuit sensitivity: -49dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 135dB SPL, 1kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 104dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Microphone, boom & earpiece - 2.6g/0.09oz
- Power module: 85g (3.0oz.)
- Microphone: 8.1mm (0.32") long, 2.6mm (0.10") diameter
- Boom: 98.4mm (3.87") long, 1.07mm (0.04") diameter
- Power module (wired only): 97.6mm (3.84") long, 18.9mm (0.74") diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 1.4m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking, 4-pin connector
- Audio-Technica case style: M39
- Accessories furnished:
- AT8539 power module; two AT8157 windscreens; six element covers (2 white, 2 beige, 2 black); viper clip base; clothing clip base; 3 black single
- mic holders; 2 black double mic holders;
- belt clip; carrying case