Audio-Technica ATW-3131b 3000 Series Lavalier Wireless SystemProduct #485603 Audio-Technica 485603 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A frequency-agile True Diversity UHF wireless receiver with bodypack transmitter and lav mic.
The Audio-Technica ATW-3131b Lavalier Wireless System is part of Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems. It includes an Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b receiver, ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter, and an Audio-Technica AT831cW lavalier microphone. The wireless system offers 996 selectable UHF frequencies and features for clear sound and intuitive operation.
Audio-Technica has simplified the selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The versatile Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. A locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
The Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b receiver is equipped with automatic frequency scanning for easy setup. It also features true diversity reception. Two antennas feed two completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry continuously compares and selects the superior received signal, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to a variety of functions, while a backlit LCD information display provides constant monitoring of system operation, including indication of the transmitter's battery status. The receiver is half-width for a standard 1U 19" rack mount; rack-mount adapters are included.
An advanced Digital Tone Lock tone squelch system in the ATW-R3100b receiver opens only when a 3000 Series transmitter 3000 Series Installation and Operation is detected, reducing the possibility of interference. As a result, 3000 Series transmitters and receivers must be used together and should not be used with components from other Audio-Technica wireless systems, or with those of other manufacturers. Exception: 3000 Series components are compatible with Audio-Technica 1800 Series wireless system components.
AT831cW lavalier microphone is a cardioid condenser mic terminated with locking 4-pin connector designed speciifcally for the A-T UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters. It features a 55" (1.4m) cable and Includes a windscreen and clothing clip.
- Includes a
- ATW-R3100b receiver, ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter and AT831cW lavalier microphone
- 996 UHF frequencies
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multichannel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitter offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters
- 55" (1.4m) cable
ATW-3131b 3000 Series Lavalier Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System
- UHF Operating Frequencies (Frequency Range/Number of Frequencies)
- Band C: 541.500 to 566.375MHz/996
- Band D: 655.500 to 680.375MHz/996
- Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
- Minimum frequency: Step 25kHz
- Modulation mode: FM
- Maximum deviation: ±35kHz
- Dynamic range: > 110dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1kHz, ±17.5kHz deviation)
- Operating range: 100m (300'), typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating temperature range -5°C to +45°C, 23°F to 113°F
- Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency response: 70Hz to 15kHz (+1dB, -3dB)
- ATW-R3100b Receiver
- Receiving system: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60dB nominal, 55dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV at 60dB S/N ratio (50Ω termination)
- Maximum Output Level:
- XLR, balanced: +9dBV
- 1/4" (6.3mm), unbalanced: +7dBV
- Antenna Input:
- BNC-type, 50Ω
- Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 210.0mm (8.27") x 164.4mm (6.47") x 44.0mm (1.73")
- (Not including BNC connectors or feet)
- Net weight: 1.1kg (38.8oz.), without accessories
- Included Two flexible UHF antennas
- AC adapter (country dependent)
- Rack-mount adapters
- ATW-T310b UniPak Transmitter
- RF power output:
- High: 30mW, Low: 10mW (switchable), at 50Ω
- Spurious emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connection Four-pin Locking Connector (Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V)
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life: High: 6 hours (alkaline), Low: 8 hours (alkaline), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (WxdxH): 66.0mm (2.60") x 24.0mm (0.94") x 87.0mm (3.43")
- Net weight: 81g (2.9oz.), without batteries