Audio-Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF UniPak Wireless SystemProduct #275113 Audio-Technica 275113 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A reliable and easy to use wireless system for the working musician.
The Audio-Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF UniPak Wireless System is designed to provide reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. The Freeway VHF Lavalier Wireless System includes the ATW-R250 receiver, and the ATW-T201 body-pack transmitter. A novel dipole antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element.
The ATW-R250 receiver includes a space-saving switching power supply that automatically adapts to changes in mains voltage. Unlike bulky linear power supplies, this switching power supply is lightweight and compact; it uses only a single outlet space.
ATW-T201 UniPak transmitter
The versatile ATW-T201 UniPak body-pack transmitter has both a high-impedance input for instruments, and a low-impedance input with bias connection for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones. A cable for connecting your source to the transmitter is not included because this UniPak version can be used with a variety of sources.
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on hand-held microphone/transmitter
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
ATW-251 Freeway VHF UniPak Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System
- VHF high band, 169mHz to 172mHz
- Number of channels: Fixed
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: ±15kHz
- Operating Range: 200' typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 40<°> F (4<°> C) to 110<°> F (43 <° C)
- Frequency Response: 80Hz to 13kHz
- ATW-R250 receiver
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: >50dB minimum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80dB at 10kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 15kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (±10kHz deviation at 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBuV, (S/N 60dB at 5kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output (balanced): 350 mV (at 1kHz, ±10kHz deviation, 100 KOhm load)
- Output Connector: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 1A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x 1.65" x 5.12, (190.0 x 42.0 x 130.0 mm)
- Net Weight: (without batteries) 11.0oz. (311g)
- Accessories Included: Power supply
- ATW-T201 UniPak transmitter
- RF Power Output: High: 10mW; Low: 2mW, typical
- Spurious Emissions: Under Federal Regulations
- Dynamic Range: 90 dB, A-weighted Input Connections High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Battery (not included): 9V (NEDA type 1604) alkaline
- Current Consumption: 30 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours (High); 20 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.56" x 4.33" x 1.00", (65.0 x 110.0 x 25.4 mm)
- Net Weight: (without battery) 2.8oz (78g)