Audio-Technica ATW-1811 1800 Series Camera Mount UHF Wireless SystemProduct #275092 Audio-Technica 275092 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Be wire-free and capture clean, clear audio as you film.
The Audio Technica ATW-1811 Camera Mount UHF Wireless Mic System includes the ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver, ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitter and an omnidirectional lavalier microphone. The ATW-1811 offers UHF reception of 996 user-selectable frequencies in 25 kHz steps. It also features automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch, back-lit LCD, soft-touch buttons, headphone monitor output with independent level control, and durable metal construction. Audio-Technica's ATW-1811 camera-mount wireless microphone system provides an extremely flexible, professional, and easy-to-use portable wireless solution.
ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver
The Audio Technica ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver has true diversity operation: two antennas feed two completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry selects the superior signal. The ATW-R1810 features BNC-type antennae connectors, output and monitor levels, a balanced XLR output and a LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) that shows battery status and frequency settings.
ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitter
The ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitter features a professional locking 4-pin connector compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones. It also offers selectable high and low transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power.
- Compact receiver is easy to mount on a camera
- UHF reception with 996 frequencies selectable in 25 kHz steps
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy selection of open channels
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Headphone monitor output with independent level control
- Battery fuel-level indicators on transmitters and receiver
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- True Diversity operation for resistance to multi-path interference and dropouts
- LCD frequency and battery status display with backlight
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Transmitters operate in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Powered by AA batteries
- System components of the 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems can be used interchangeably
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
ATW-1811 1800 Series Camera Mount UHF Wireless System Specifications:
- ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver
- Receiving System: Dual independent RF sections, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: >50 dB typical
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 104 dB at 30 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 37 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (Â±10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 25 dBuV, (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output (balanced): 27 mV (at 1 kHz, Â±5 kHz deviation)
- Output Connector: 3-pin mini XLR (TA3M-type)
- Monitor Headphone Output (typical): 35 mW max., 32 ohm load
- Monitor Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm TRS, signals on both Tip and Ring
- External Power Requirements: 12V DC nominal, 500 mA
- Batteries (not included): Four 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption (battery): 315 mA typical
- Battery Life: 10 hours typical, depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 2.95" (75.0 mm) W x 4.92" (125.0 mm) H x 1.25 (32.0 mm") D
- Net Weight: (without batteries) 10.5 oz. (300 grams)
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; one 18" TA3F to XLRM
- output cable; belt pouch
- ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitter
- RF Power Output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >105 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: High: 180 mA; Low: 160 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (High); 8 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 66.0 mm (2.60") W x 87.0 mm (3.43") H x 24.0 mm (0.94") D
- Net Weight (without batteries): 2.8 oz (80 grams)
- Accessories Included: one omnidirectional lavalier microphone