AKG WMS 450 Wireless Lavalier Presenter Set Band 1 889406383388Product #270523 AKG 270523 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Cut free from wired microphones without sound quality compromise!
The AKG WMS 450 Presenter Set Wireless System includes the PT 450 bodypack transmitter, SR 450 receiver, C 407 L Lavalier microphone, belt clip, AA size battery, MKG L cable, 2 antennas, rack mounting kit, and power supply. The WMS 450 Presenter Set is perfect for professional presentations and all types of broadcast and theatrical applications.
The AKG WMS 450 is your best choice for any application calling for a solution that is more flexible than a simple plug-and-play system, yet easy to set up and operate. The WMS 450 provides a cost-efficient, high-performance solution for situations where several radio mics will be used simultaneously, including gigs at small clubs, small stages, or regional events. Using several single-channel systems has its limitations and may simply be too much for the available radio band.
PT 450 bodypack transmitter< BR/>
The PT 450 is a high-performance, compact bodypack transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness.
An LC display indicates all important system data at a glance, including the selected frequency in MHz or as a Preset subchannel, available battery capacity in hours, a warning when battery capacity is low, as well as the current transmission mode.
Once you have set a frequency on the receiver, an infrared transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multichannel systems child's play. The PT 450 uses a rugged case, and the mini XLR input allows you to connect a wide selection of microphones and instruments. A special jack lets you connect an optional external mute switch enabling the user to mute the audio signal even if the transmitter is hidden in the clothes.
SR 450 receiver
The SR 450 diversity receiver is a cost-efficient, high-performance multichannel system. Up to 12 channels can be used simultaneously within the same subband and even large systems will work smoothly in environments hostile to RF transmission.
Being compatible with professional WMS 4000 antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality antennas, the WMS 450 enables you to set up highly complex wireless systems. In Auto Setup mode, the receiver will scan the available bands, find an interference-free channel, and transmit the related frequency data to the assigned transmitter via infrared. This technique significantly reduces the time it takes to set up a multi-channel system. A Rehearsal function identifying dead spots, a programmable display clearly indicating all important system parameters, two color display backlighting warning the user of critical conditions from a distance, and a transmitter battery status display on the receiver enhance reliability and add to ease of use.
- Highly flexible wireless system, ready for immediate use and scalable for demanding applications
- Perfect audio transmission
- Advanced wireless microphone technology
- Extremely compact bodypack transmitter with new rugged finish
- Easy configuration through Infrared data download from receiver
- Lowest operating costs: Up to 8 hours with ONE AA Battery
- Unique Battery Status Display
- Professional mini XLR audio input — with a wide range Input Level Control
- Connector for external MUTE switch
- Integrated Charging Contacts
- All metal case with rugged finish
- Easy set up of up to 12 channels per frequency band
- Programmable Status Display with Two-Color Backlight
- Integrated frequency scanner with country specific frequency management database
- Infrared data transmission link
- Rehearsal function for finding dead spots
WMS 450 Wireless Lavalier Presenter Set Specifications:
- PT 450 Bodypack Transmitter
- Carrier frequency range: 650 to 680 MHz
- Modulation: FM
- Audio bandwidth: 35 to 20,000 Hz
- Selectable channels: 1200
- Max. channels for multichannel operation: > 24 with presets
- THD: <0.7% typical at rated deviation/1 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 120 dB(A) typical
- RF output: 50 mW max. (ERP)
- Battery life: 1.5 V AA size dry battery: 6 hours; 1.2 V NiMH, 2100 mAh AA size rechargeable battery: 8 hrs.
- Dimensions: approx. 2.4 x 2.9 x 1.2 in. (60 x 73,5 x 30 mm)
- Net weight: 3.2 oz. (90 g)
- Patent(s): Remaining battery life (Patent no. AT 408.280, GB 2.349.230, US 6,344,730)
- SR 450 Receiver
- Carrier frequency range: Carrier frequency range: 650 to 680 MHz
- Modulation: FM
- Audio bandwidth: 35 to 20,000 Hz
- THD: <0.3% (at 1 kHz)
- Signal/noise ratio: 120 dB(A)
- Audio outputs: balanced XLR and unbalanced TS 1/4" jack, balanced level switchable to -30 or 0 dBm
- Dimensions: approx. 7.8 x 1.7 x 7.4 in. (200 x 44 x 190 mm)
- Net weight: 2.2 lbs. (972 g)
- Patent(s): Remaining playing time (Patent no. AT 408.280, GB 2.349.230, US 6.344.730)