Lag Guitars T200ACE Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar NaturalProduct #H84588 Lag Guitars H84588 https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A distinctive guitar with a solid red cedar, mahogany back & sides and expanded electronics.
The Lag T200ACE Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar has an oil-finished solid Indonesian rosewood headstock, decorated with a maple LAG logo inlay, which complements the refined French satin finish. Satin black tuners are matched to satin black tulip buttons; black graphite is used to create the compensated saddle and nut. Fine Indonesian rosewood provides an easily-played fingerboard and a solid bridge. The body features a solid Red Cedar top and mahogany back and sides. StudioLâg Plus electronics with 5 expertly voiced EQ settings and Volume control offers quick and precise adjustment in any venue.
Case sold separately.
- Elegant French satin finish
- Red Cedar top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood and Maple body binding
- Occitan Cross rosette pattern
- Honey mahogany neck
- Indonesian rosewood fingerboard & bridge
- StudioLâg Plus system with 5 expertly voiced EQ settings + Bypass, Volume, Contour; Built-in tuner
- Flexible NanoFlex piezo pickup mounted in the bridge, under the saddle
- Case sold separately
Get style and great sound. Order today.