61-note workstation with over 300 unique voices.
Yamaha has created their ultimate performance keyboard, the Tyros5. With outstanding sounds, enhanced DSP effects, and accompaniment Styles so real it's like being backed by the world’s finest musicians, the Tyros5 brings a high level of authenticity. Whether sketching composition ideas, carefully crafting the perfect arrangement or delivering a memorable performance, the Tyros5 is your perfect companion. More than 300 new Voices have been added to the Tyros5, including new brass, guitars, synth, electric pianos, and upright pianos. S.Art2 Voices are high-quality sounds that re-create the feeling of an actual instrument when performing.
Welcome to Organ World
The Tyros5 features Vintage, Home, Euro, Concert, and Theatre organ Voices, all superbly reproduced with stunning samples that allow the Tyros5 to shine in any situation that an organist might encounter. With features such as a comprehensive set of realistic organ-style controls, adjustable effects, and intuitive operation that allows you to alter the sound in real time while you play, Organ World is sure to meet the demands of the most demanding performer.
Add Rhythm to your performances with Audio Styles
Adding forty new percussion-based Styles to the Tyros5’s impressive backing and accompaniment capabilities, Audio Styles add natural feel, ambience, and warmth to drum and percussion parts, offering greater expressive potential. Audio Styles also benefit from Yamaha's Time Stretch Technology, which allows the audio to follow your tempo changes without changing pitch, so everything stays in perfect sync.
Enhanced DSPs for authentic effects that give you “that” sound
Not only does the Tyros5 have new and high-quality effect types, including Real Distortion and Real Reverb, it provides beautifully designed panel displays, with highly intuitive controls - just like actual effect devices. These also include VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling) effects that use the same technology as the professional-level processing on Yamaha's high-end mixers.
Real Reverb is an improved version of the Reverb technology found in previous versions of the Tyros. New algorithms take a greater number of factors into account, producing smoother, more natural reverbs.
Real Distortion effects are based on digital models of classic guitar amplifiers from the 1960's and 1970's. There are also digital models of legendary analog guitar effect pedals. The result meticulously reproduces the frequencies and dynamics of real distortion guitar sounds. With the new, intuitive graphical interface, you'll feel like you're controlling the original amplifier!
VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling)
While digital solutions are increasingly prevalent in music production studios and performance venues, but older analog gear is still used to get the warm sound that digital effects typically cannot provide. VCM Technology provides accurate reproductions of the classic sound of such effects units.
A versatile high performance audio engine that gives you total control over your sound
The Tyros5 is capable of playing back and recording audio files (including performances using Audio Styles), and also possesses a range of audio manipulation features you can use to create “karaoke” style “minus one” tracks in the key and tempo of your choice.
Audio Link Multi Pad
Audio Link Multi Pad function lets you link your own audio files (sound effects, vocal phrases, and so on), and trigger them from the Pads as you perform.
A powerful Vocal Cancel function effectively cancels or suppresses signals like vocals and solos that play a central role in an audio file, allowing you to make your own “minus one” track and sing “karaoke” style with just instrumental backing.
Time stretch and pitch shift
Not all people have the same vocal range. The Tyros5 can put your favorite song in the key of your choice with a powerful pitch shift feature that lets you change the key without changing the tempo. If you do want to change the tempo, you can use the time stretch feature to slow down or speed up the tempo without changing the pitch.
Right Hand Style Control
With Tyros5 you can create up to three split points across the keyboard. Offering the flexibility to, for example, assign a different Voice to each zone. Tyros5’s accompaniment styles can now be controlled by chords played in the right hand split zones, allowing you to play bass parts manually with your left hand.
Cross fader lets you adjust the volume balance between MIDI Song playback and Audio file playback. Moving the fader to the left increases the volume of MIDI Song playback, while moving it to the right increases the volume of Audio playback.
Lock the panel to prevent any settings from being changed when you are away from the instrument—the perfect function for the live performer.
4 Sub out
Tyros5 features four Sub Out line-out connections that you can use to adapt your sound to any performance situation, whether it be sending a specific part to a powered monitor, or sending a different sound to the house PA.
The Tyros5 features a metallic silver body (titanium finish) that looks as if it were chiseled out of metal, giving it an exclusive, high-tech feel. We've also given attention to the button operations and knob positions, so that people who are already familiar with Tyros can operate the new model freely and without worries.
- 61-key arranger workstation keyboard with over 300 Voices
- Superbly detailed organ voices including Vintage, Home, Concert and more
- Add rhythm to your style with Audio Styles
- Enhanced DSPs for authentic effects that give you “that” sound
- Real Reverb and Real Distortion effects
- VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling)
- Versatile high performance audio engine
- Audio Link Multi Pad links your own sounds to the performance pads
- Vocal Cancel effectively cancels or suppresses signals like vocals and solos
- Time stretch and pitch shift
Perfect for sketching, arranging, and performing. Order the Tyros5 today.
Tyros5 61-Key Arranger Workstation Specifications:
- Width 1140mm
- Height 142mm
- Depth 450mm
- Weight 14.0g
- Control Interface
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ (FSX), Initial Touch/Aftertouch
- Touch Response: Hard1, Hard2, Medium, Soft1, Soft2
- Other Controllers
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Modulation: Yes
- Sliders: 9 (including 1 assignable), Cross Fader
- Art. Switches : 2
- Type TFT VGA 7.5 inch LCD
- Size 640 x 480 dots
- Color Color
- Language English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Language English
- Tone Generation
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: Number of Polyphony (Max.) 128
- Number of Voices: 1279 Voices + 480 XG Voices + 37 Drum/SFX Kits
- Featured Voices: Ensemble 55 S.Art2! 44 / S.Art! 288 MegaVoice 54 / Live! 138 Cool! 81 / Sweet! 37 / Organ World 40
- Optional Wave Capacity: MAX 1,024MB (Optional)
- Sampling: Custom Voice
- Voice Edit: Yes
- Sound Creator/Voice Set: Yes
- XG Yes
- GS Yes
- GM Yes
- GM2 Yes
- Expansion Voice: Yes *Wave Capacity: depends on the optional Flash Memory Expansion Module (FL1024M, FL512M)
- Right 1, Right 2, Right 3, Left
- Reverb: 52 Presets + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Presets + 3 User
- DSP: DSP1: 322 Presets + 3 User, DSP2-9: 322 Presets + 10 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Presets + 5 User settings
- Master EQ: 5 Presets + 2 User settings
- Others: Mic effects: Noise Gate x 1, Compressor x 1, 3Band EQ x 1
- Vocal Harmony
- Number of Presets: Vocal Harmony: 44, Synth Vocoder: 10
- Number of User Settings: 60 * The number is the total of Vocal Harmony and Synth Vocoder.
- Vocal Effect: 23
- Accompaniment Styles
- Number of Preset Styles: 539
- Featured Styles: 40 + Audio, 7 FreePlay, 441 Pro, 51 Session
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Other Features
- Music Finder: 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Expansion Style: Yes
- Expansion Audio Style: Yes Audio Capacity: approx. 124MB
- Compatibility: Style File Format, Style File Format GE
- Number of Preset Songs: 5 Sample Songs
- Number of Songs: Unlimited (depends on the drive capacity)
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300 KB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Compatible Data Format
- Playback SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Recording SMF (Format 0)
- Number of Buttons: 8
- Control: Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Performance Assistant Technology (PAT): Yes
- Demonstration: Yes
- Overall Controls
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 – 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 – 0 – +12
- Tuning: 414.8 – 440 – 466.8 Hz
- Octave Button: Yes
- Scale Type: 9 Presets
- Direct Access Yes
- Text Display Function Yes
- Wallpaper Customization Yes
- Harmony/Echo Yes
- Panel Sustain Yes
- Mono/Poly Yes
- Voice Information Yes
- Style Creator Yes
- Style Recommender Yes
- OTS Information Yes
- Song Creator Yes
- Score Display Function Yes
- Lyrics Display Function Yes
- Multi Pads
- Multi Pad Creator Yes
- Audio Recorder/Player
- Recording Time (max.) 80 minutes/Song
- Recording .wav (WAV format: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo)
- Playback .wav (WAV format: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo), .mp3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3: 44.1/48.0 kHz sample rate, 64–320 kbps and variable bit rate, mono/stereo)
- Time Stretch Yes
- Pitch Shift Yes
- Vocal Cancel Yes
- Multi - Recording .aud (Tyros5 original: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo)
- Multi - Playback .aud (Tyros5 original: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo)
- Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory approx. 6.7MB
- Hard Disk Drive 500GB
- External Drives USB Flash Memory (via USB to DEVICE)
- Headphones Yes
- FOOT PEDAL 1 (SUSTAIN), 2 (ARTICULATION 1), 3 (VOLUME), Function Assignable
- Microphone Yes (Combo Jack)
- MIDI MIDI A (IN/OUT), MIDI B (IN/OUT)
- AUX IN L/L+R, R
- LINE OUT MAIN (L/L+R, R), SUB OUT (1,2), SUB OUT (3,4 / AUX OUT)
- RGB OUT Yes
- USB TO DEVICE USB 2.0 x 2 (Front/Back)
- USB TO HOST USB 2.0 x 1
- Included Accessories
- Owner’s Manual, Online Member Product Registration, AC Power Cord, Music Rest, two Music Rest Brackets, USB Wireless LAN Adaptor * May not be included depending on your particular area. Please check with your Yamaha dealer.
- Multi Pads
- Preset Number of Multi Pad Banks 190 banks x 4 Pads
- Audio Audio Link Yes