Yamaha Tenori-on Orange Visual Music Production StationProduct #423337 Yamaha 423337 CN Production & Groove https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
A visual music maker with 256 orange LEDs that functions as a MIDI controller, a tone generator, a sampler and more.
The Yamaha Tenori-on combines a MIDI controller, a tone generator, a sampler and a stunning visual user interface to add visual delight to the music you compose with it. The Tenori-on Orange has 256 orange LEDs on one side and is designed for producers, music production home studios, and anyone who wants to start instantly making visual music. And the orange version offers instant musical inspiration at a nicer price than the original Yamaha Tenori-on W.
Media artist Toshio Iwai collaborated with Yamaha to design a totally new musical instrument. Most importantly, it's a unique way for anyone to approach playing and composing music. Music instantly becomes a wall of light as you paint the sounds across its 256 LED buttons.
The lower-priced Yamaha Orange Tenori-on is functionally the same as the original W music production pad except that it doesn't operate on batteries and its 256 orange LEDs are on one side of its unique hands-on interface.
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" H x 8-1/16" W x 8-1/16" D
A wall of LED light to create bright music. Order today!
Tenori-on Orange Visual Music Production Station Specifications:
- Note resolution: one quarter note = 96 clocks
- Gate time: 10 ms ~ 9990 ms
- Octaves: -5 ~ +5
- Tempo (BPM): 40 ~ 240
- Scales: 9 types
- Transpose: -7 ~ +8
- Performance modes: 6 types: Score, Random, Draw, Bounce, Push, Solo
- Other functions: clock, power-save, synchronized performance with two Tenori-on instruments, recording, Tenori-on song playback
- Maximum Active Notes: push mode: 64, random mode: 64 points, draw mode: 64 points
- Tone generator:
- Tone generator type: AWM2
- Maximum polyphony: 32 notes
- Preset voices: 253 (239 normal, 14 drum kit)
- Effects: 2 processors; reverb: 10 types; chorus: 5 types
- Sampling: 3 voices (Raw audio with a maximum length of 0.97 sec. with up to 16 samples per voice) * Using the supplied Tenori-on User Voice Manager software.
- Save: Song/Block/Layer/Setting/Sampling
- Load: Song/Block/Layer/Setting/Sampling
- Rename: Song/Block/Layer/Setting/Sampling
- Delete: Song/Block/Layer/Setting/Sampling
- Important note: Tenori-on uses SPI mode to communicate with the third-party SD card. Please ensure that your SD card has SPI mode. SD cards that only use SD Mode will not work with Tenori-on.
- Controller and display:
- LED buttons: 256
- Rear LED display points: no LEDs
- Function buttons: 10 (L1~L5, R1~R5)
- Function buttons: Play list playback, skip search, file edit (divide, fade in/out), tuner, metronome
- Clear, OK, and cancel buttons: 1 each
- Jog dial display: 122 x 32 dot graphic LCD device (yellow-green backlight), 20 characters x 4 lines, monochrome
- Stereo speakers: 1W output power
- Line out/phones: stereo mini phone jack x 1
- MIDI IN: for synchronized performance using two Tenori-on instruments
- MIDI OUT: for external device control
- Card slot: SD memory card compatible
- DC In: connector for PA-3C, PA-130, or equivalent Yamaha AC adaptor
- Power supply:
- AC adaptor such as the PA-3C, PA-130, or equivalent Yamaha AC adaptor (included)