Restock Yamaha PSR-S950 61-Key Arranger Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A world-class keyboard that is able to expand and adapt with your needs.
The Yamaha PSR-S950 is packed with amazing Voices, Styles and comprehensive features to help you create, arrange, perform and record your music in any genre. Yamaha's cutting-edge sound innovation takes it all a step further with Audio Styles, a function that gives your performance greater expressive potential by adding real audio drum and percussion parts to Yamaha's Guitar Enhanced Style engine. Additionally, the built-in FlashROM lets you load new Voices and Style Expansions (VSE) from around the world.
Realistic, expressive sound
Acoustic instrument-specific articulations, nuances and dynamics are challenging to reproduce. As one of the world's largest musical instrument manufacturers, Yamaha has long perfected both the science and art of this process to bring you the sophisticated, musical-sounding and easy-to-play instrument Voices. The PSR-S950's Super Articulation Voices reproduce the performance characteristics of acoustic instruments so authentically, you'll feel as if you're playing the real thing. Best of all, SA Voices intelligently add just the right expressive nuances to your performance without having to learn a bunch of tricks...just play. It's Mega Voices feature various playing techniques and performance sounds like guitar and bass finger slides, brass falls, vocal effects, etc. When used in Styles, Mega Voices provide some of the most realistic-sounding and dynamic accompaniments you've ever heard from a digital keyboard. You'd swear it ws the real thing.
Do it with "Styles"
The PSR-S950's Audio Styles take it one step further by adding an audio recording of studio drummers, percussionists and percussion ensembles playing in various recording studios from around the world. This adds the natural feel, ambience and warmth to the drum and percussion parts of the Style, giving your performance greater expressive potential. Yamaha Time Stretch Technology allows the audio to follow your tempo changes without changing pitch, so everything stays in perfect sync. The Guitar-Enhanced Styles not only reproduce the sound of guitar playing, they reproduce the actual chord voicings used by guitar players. This adds to the overall realism of the Style.
Sing, Sing a Song
Whether you sing for fun, enjoy karaoke, or are a singer/songwriter, the PSR-S950 provides everything you need to perform or write. Just plug in your mic and sing your heart out. The PSR-S950 has a A powerful Vocal Cancel function that effectively cancels or suppresses signals like vocals and solos that exist in the center of an audio file, allowing you to make your own "minus one" track and sing "karaoke" style with just instrumental backing.
The PSR-S950's microphone input lets you connect a microphone and sing along with your keyboard performance, Song or audio file playback. With Vocal Harmony you can sing along with three of your own virtual background vocalists. Vocal Harmony2 takes that a step further with new pitch recognition and stability controls. A convenient realtime Mic Level indicator is included in the main display, and a new intuitive graphic user interface makes it easy to experiment with your own mic settings, effects and harmony types. To get you started, PSR-S950 includes 44 exciting Vocal Harmony presets, including male, female Voices, SFX settings.
Score, Lyrics and Text display
The large LCD display on the PSR_S950 can show lyric, music notation or text. You can even display this information on an external monitor.
Yamaha's renowned audio and DSP technology provides great live and recorded sound
In music production, the key to creating great sound is in the way the song is mixed. The mixing console on this arranger keybard lets you mix your music like a studio engineer; including balance, panning and professional studio Digital Signal Processing (DSP) borrowed from Yamaha's renowned professional recording and live sound products.
Experience the new, versatile high performance audio engine
The PSR-S950 is capable of playing back and recording audio files. It also has a number of audio manipulation features you can use to create "karaoke" style "minus one" tracks in the key and tempo of your choice. It can also play back audio files from its Multi Pads, great for triggering loops, vocal phrases and sound effects.
Record your songs and performances as high-quality, uncompressed WAV files to share online or burn to a CD. Connect a microphone or guitar to the instrument and enjoy recording a guitar and keyboard performance together, or record your singing along with song playback.
A Portable keyboard that's also mobile-device friendly
The versatile PSR-S950 is also able to connect and interact with your mobile devices and tablets. With Yamaha's growing number of apps for iPhone, iPod and iPad there's an ever-increasing canvas to paint your music on and exciting brushes that are being produced constantly. With Yamaha's i-MX1 MIDI interface for iPhone, iPod and iPad, you can experience a new dimension of MIDI control with apps like Yamaha's Scale Tuner, Piano Diary or Faders & XY Pad.
Note: Your Yamaha keyboard ships with everything you need to enjoy phenomenal sound and broad functionality, but Yamaha additionally offers a Survival Kit specially designed for their top-quality keyboards. The SK-AW Survival Kit includes a 1-year extended warranty, a Yamaha FC5 foot switch/pedal, stereo headphones, a 2GB USB flash drive, Cubase AI software, $25 worth of content from yamahamusicsoft.com and hundreds of dollars of rebates for related Yamaha accessories. #H99484
- 61 organ-type keys
- Touch Response: Hard 2, Hard 1, Medium, Soft 1, Soft 2
- Other Controllers:
- Pitch Bend
- Multi Pads: 126 banks x 4 Pads
- Color LCD, 5.7" (320 x 240 dots TFT QVGA), n English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- AWM Stereo Sampling Tone Generating Technology
- Polyphony (max.): 128
- Preset (number of voices): 786 Voices + 33 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices + GM2 + GS (for song playback)
- Preset (featured voices): 62 Super Articulation Voices, 23 Mega Voices, 27 Sweet! Voices, 64 Cool! Voices, 39 Live! Voices, 20 Organ Flutes
- Expandability: 64 MB max. Expansion Voice, Voice Set Editing
- Part: Right 1, Right 2, Left
- Compatabilty: XG, XF, GS, GM, GM2
- Reverb: 44 Presets + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Presets + 3 User
- DSP: DSP 1: 295 Presets + 3 User, DSP 2-4: 295 Presets + 10 User
- Master EQ: 5 Presets + 2 User
- Part EQ: 28 Parts (Right 1, Right 2, Left, Multi Pad, Style x 8, Song x 16)
- Mic Effects: Noise Gate x 1, Compressor x 1, 3Band EQ x 1
- Vocal Harmony: Presets 44, User Settings 10, Vocal Effect 23
- Number of Preset Styles 408
- Featured Styles: 25 +Audio, 1 FreePlay, 350 Pro, 32 Session
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Other Features: Music Finder 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- File Format: Style File Format, Style File Format GE
- Expandability: Expansion Style
- Expansion Audio Style (approx. 64MB max.)
- Number of Preset Songs 5
- Number of Songs: Unlimited (depending on USB flash memory capacity)
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300KB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Compatible Data Format:
- Playback SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Recording SMF (Format 0)
- Number of Buttons: 8 presets/bank (unlimited number of banks, depending on USB flash memory capacity)
- Control Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Lesson/Guide Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Performance Assistant Technology (PAT)
- USB Audio Recorder:
- Playback: .wav, .mp3
- Recording: .wav
- Overall Controls:
- Tempo Range: 5 - 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 - 0 - +12
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440 - 466.8Hz
- Octave Button
- Scale Type: 9 Presets
- Direct Access
- Text Display Function
- Wallpaper Customization (Main, Lyrics)
- Voice Creator
- Panel Sustain
- Voice Information
- Style Creator
- Style Recommender
- OTS Information
- Song Creator
- Score Display Function
- Lyrics Display Function
- Multi Pads:
- Multi Pad Creator
- USB Audio:
- Time Stretch
- Pitch Shift
- Vocal Cancel
- Internal Memory approx. 6.7MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory, etc. (via USB to DEVICE)
- Internal Memory (for Expansion Pack): approx. 64MB
- DC IN: 16V
- FOOT PEDAL: (optional) Switch or Volume x 2
- MIDI: In/Out
- AUX IN
- OUTPUT: (R, L/L+R)
- VIDEO OUT
- USB TO DEVICE
- USB TO HOST
- Amplifiers: 15W x 2
- Speakers: 13cm + 2.5cm dome tweeter (x 2)
- Power Supply: PA-300C or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power Consumption: 16W
- Auto Power Off Function
- AC Adaptor (PA-300C)
- Preset: 126 banks x 4 Pads
- Audio: Audio Link
- Sustain pedal sold separately
The PSR-S950 will keep you entertained and entertaining for years. Order today!
PSR-S950 61-Key Arranger Keyboard Specifications:
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 1,002mm x 148mm x 437mm, 39-7/16" x 5-13/16" x 17-3/16"
Weight: 11.5kg (25lb., 6oz.)