A world-class keyboard that has enough expansion capabilities to grow with you and your needs.
The PSR-S750 is packed with the latest technology to bring your music to life. Features like Super Articulation reproduce every musical nuance of acoustic instruments with incredible realism, and there are 325 styles ready to accompany you instantly for dynamic performances. The Real Distortion feature simulates the frequencies and dynamics of real guitar sounds to provide oustanding effects. Additionally, the built-in FlashROM lets you load new voices and style expansions (VSE) from around the world.
Incredibly realistic and expressive sound
Acoustic instrument articulations, nuances and dynamics are challenging to recreate. As the world's largest musical instrument manufacturer, Yamaha has perfected both the science and art of this process to bring you the most sophisticated, musical-sounding and easy-to-play instrument voices.
Powerful, pro-quality accompaniment available at the touch of a button
Playing a style is like being the conductor of a band that always plays the chords and arrangements you tell them to play. The PSR-S750 has a huge collection of 325 built-in dynamic styles created by the world's best programmers and mixed by professional studio engineers to ensure unparalleled quality.
Guitar-Enhanced styles with Mega Voices
Guitar-Enhanced styles not only reproduce the sound of a guitar playing, they also recreate the actual chord voicings used by guitar players, addding to the overall realism of the style.
Yamaha's renowned audio and DSP technology provides great live and recorded sound
In music production, the key to creating great sound is in the way the song is mixed. The mixing console lets you mix your music like a studio engineer, including balance, panning and professional studio Digital Signal Processing (DSP) borrowed from Yamaha's renowned professional recording and live sound products.
USB Audio Recorder and convenient Multi Pad function
The PSR-S750 is capable of playing back and recording audio files. It can also play back audio files from its Multi Pads, great for triggering loops, vocal phrases and sound effects.
Record your songs and performances as high-quality, uncompressed WAV files to share online or burn to a CD. Connect a microphone or guitar to the instrument and enjoy recording a guitar and keyboard performance together, or record your singing along with song playback.
With Yamaha's i-MX1 MIDI interface for iPhone, iPod and iPad, you can experience a new dimension of MIDI control with apps like Yamaha's Scale Tuner, Piano Diary or Faders & XY Pad.
Note: Your Yamaha keyboard ships with everything you need to enjoy phenomenal sound and broad functionality, but Yamaha additionally offers a Survival Kit specially designed for their top-quality keyboards. The SK-AW Survival Kit includes a 1-year extended warranty, a Yamaha FC5 foot switch/pedal, stereo headphones, a 2GB USB flash drive, Cubase AI software, $25 worth of content from yamahamusicsoft.com and hundreds of dollars of rebates for related Yamaha accessories. #H99484
- Control Interface
- Keyboard: 61 Organ-type with Hard 2, Hard 1, Medium, Soft 1, Soft 2 touch response
- Pitch Blend
- Multi Pads: 126 banks x 4 pads
- Display type: 5.7" B/W LCD (320 x 240 dots STN QVGA) with contrast and in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- AWM Stereo Sampling Tone Generating Technology
- Max of polyphony: 128
- Preset Voices: 678 Voices + 28 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices + GM2 + GS (for song playback)
- Featured Voices: 38 Super Articulation Voices, 18 Mega Voices, 24 Sweet! Voices, 46 Cool! Voices, 29 Live! Voices, 10 Organ Flutes!
- 64MB Expansion Voice
- Voice Set Editing
- Part: Right 1, Right 2, Left
- Compatibility: XG, XF, GS, GM, GM2
- Reverb: 44 Presets + 3 User
- Chorus: 71 Presets + 3 User
- DSP: DSP 1: 295 Presets + 3 User, DSP 2-4: 128 Presets + 10 User
- Master EQ: 5 Presets + 2 User
- Part EQ: 28 Parts (Right 1, Right 2, Left, Multi Pad, Style x 8, Song x 16)
- Accompaniment Styles
- Number of Presets: 32
- Featured Styles: 295 Pro, 30 Session
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Music Finder: 1,200 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- File format: Style File Format, Style File Format GE
- Expansion Style
- 5 Presets
- Recording: Unlimited number of songs (depending on USB flash memory capability)
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300KB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Compatible Data Format Playback: SMF (Format 0&1), XF - Recording SMF (Format 0)
- Registration - Number of Buttons: 8 presets/bank (unlimited number of banks, depending on USB flash memory capacity), Control: Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo, Performance Assistant Technology
- USB Audio Recorder: Playback/Recording (.WAV)
- Overall Controls:
- Tempo Range: 5-500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12-0-+12
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440 - 466.8Hz
- Octave Button
- 9 Scale Type Presets
- Direct Access
- Text Display Function
- Voices: Voice Creator, Harmony/Echo, Panel Sustain, Mono/Poly, Voice Information
- Styles: Style Creator, Style Recommender, OTS Information
- Songs: Song Creator, Score Display Function, Lyrics Display Function
- Multi Pads: Multi Pad Creator
- Approx. 1.9MB internal memory
- External Drives: USB Flash memory, etc., (via USB to Device)
- Internal Memory (for Expansion Pack): approx. 64MB
- DC IN: 16V
- Footpedal: (Optional Switch or Volume x 2
- MIDI In/Out
- AUX In
- Output (R, L/L+R)
- USB To Device, USB to Host
- 13cm + 5cm (x2)
- Multi Pads
- Preset number of multi pad banks: 123 banks x 4 pads
- Audio Link
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Yamaha knows keyboards. Get to know the PSR-S750! Order today!
PSR-S750 61-Key Arranger Keyboard Specifications:
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 1,002mm x 148mm x 437mm, 39-7/16" x 5-13/16" x 17-3/16"
Weight: 11kg (24lb., 4oz.)