- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An electronic piano with a wide range of sounds that's ideal for gigs where all the music must be performed on one keyboard.
Yamaha's CP5 stage piano takes the core sounds and technology of the CP1 and offers it in an instrument that is flexible and affordable enough to appeal to a wide range of people. In fact, the CP5 electronic piano adds a wide range of sounds to the CP1.
Clavs, organs, strings and more make the CP5 perfect for church and live situations where everything needs to be performed on one piano keyboard. Moreover, the Yamaha CP5 features not only Virtual Circuit Modeling effects, but also many effects taken from Yamaha's Motif XS line of synthesizers.
Yamaha even developed a special NW-STAGE wooden key action for the CP5 stage piano specifically to meet the demands of top pros. Simply put, this combination of touch and tone make the Yamaha CP5 a remarkably expressive stage piano with crowning quality.
- The core sound of SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) technology
- 17 selected acoustic and vintage electric piano sounds
- 305 additional sounds (clavs, organs, strings and more) and various effects
- NW-STAGE wooden weighted keyboard
- Customize function to create your original piano sound
- Record and playback functions for MIDI and audio
- Mic Input, Rhythm patterns for wide range of musical application
- Convenient Master Keyboard function
Get all the features a pro stage piano player wants when you order the Yamaha CP5 today.
CP5 - 88-Key Stage Piano Specifications:
- Maximum polyphony: 128
- Tone generator: SCM (Spectral Component Modeling)
- Preset: 10 x 4 groups x 3 banks
- User: 10 x 4 groups x 3 banks
- External: 10 x 4 groups x 3 banks (USB Flash Memory)
- Parts: 6
- Voice block: 17 piano voices (SCM + AWM2) + 305 other voices (AWM2)
- Modulation effect block: 49 types
- Power-amplifier/Compressor block: 8 types
- Reverb: 8 types
- Master compressor: 3-band
- Master equalizer: 5-band
- Number of kits: 14
- Number of patterns: 100
- Control interface:
- Keyboard: 88 keys, NW-STAGE keyboard (wooden, synthetic-ivory, weighted keyboard)
- Display: 24 characters x 2 lines; vacuum fluorescent display (VFD)
- Controllers: pitch bend wheel, master volume, knobs 1 to 3, Part volume x 6, Master equalizer x 5, Gain
- Line out: L/MONO, R (Unbalanced), L, R (Balanced)
- Headphones: headphones jack (stereo-phone)
- Foot switch: Sustain, Assignable
- Foot controller: x2
- Mic input: x1
- MIDI: in, out, thru
- USB: to host, to device
- Power consumption: 25W
- Dimensions: 6.9" H x 54.3" W x 16" D
- Weight: 55-1/2 lb.