Yamaha CP-300 88-Key Stage PianoSku #707449000000000 Yamaha 707449 CAB Stage Digital Pianos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A sizzling performance keyboard that has it all.
The Yamaha CP-300 piano keyboard puts it all together: a weighted-action 88-key bed with graded hammer effect, incredibly well-sampled pianos, 480 XG voices, 12 drum kits, digital effects, and full MIDI implementation including master MIDI control, USB computer connectivity, 128-voice polyphony, a 16-track sequencer, and much more. This Yamaha keyboard is a portable, playable, powerful electronic piano onstage and perfect for the computer-based studio.
- 88 keys with graded hammer-effect weighted action
- 128-note polyphony (max.)
- 3-layered piano samples with Dynamic Stereo Sampling
- Samples for key-off, sustain pedal, and string resonance
- Sustain half-pedaling
- 50 panel voices
- 480 XG voices
- 12 drum kits
- 4-zone dual and split voice modes with 4 control sliders
- 16-track sequencer
- 2 programmable digital effects
- Slider-controlled 5-band master equalizer
- 64 performance memories for MIDI master keyboard parameters and settings
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Master MIDI control mode
- Versatile MIDI functions
- 48-character LCD display
- MIDI in/out/thru
- USB for computer connectivity
- Built-in 30Wx2 stereo monitor speaker system
- Headphone jack
- FC3 foot pedal included
- Stereo 1/4" outputs
- Stereo balanced XLR outputs
CP-300 88-Key Stage Piano Specifications:
- Controllers: Master mode, for independent control of up to four external tone generators
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus and other effects, including Delay, Rotary Speaker and Auto Wah
- EQ: Five-band Master EQ, with panel sliders
- Expressive Power: Yamaha's extensive experience in crafting fine acoustic pianos helps us in creating the ultimate digital pianos. Our advanced Graded Hammer Effect (GHE) action gives all keys an authentic resistance that increases from the top register to the lower -- just as on an actual acoustic piano. Which means that you can naturally pound out thunderous low notes with your left hand and let the fingers on your right dance and fly with the high notes. This keyboard practically plays itself, working with you
- Hear yourself: A built-in stereo speaker system on the CP300 lets you hear the sound of the keyboard without the need for setting up a separate monitor. Just bring the CP300 onstage and you're ready to perform! A convenient Speaker On/Off panel button lets you disable it and leave the monitoring levels to your soundman.
- Keys: 88-key Graded Hammer keyboard with authentic touch
- Lock it up: Onstage, you need to make sure everything goes smoothly. Sometimes an errant hand (yours or someone else's) can touch the panel controls and change your special settings, giving you a rude surprise in the middle of your performance. The Panel Lock button lets you prevent that, keeping all settings fixed and secure, until you're ready to change them yourself.
- Made to be played: Like all fine instruments, the CP series keyboards simply beg to be played. Sit down with one, and the instrument becomes an extension of your hands and your musical imagination. The authentic piano voices and rich expressiveness come alive at your touch, and the sound is big enough to blast through a full band onstage -- yet nuanced enough to work magic in an intimate club.
- MIDI: Comprehensive MIDI functions
- Other: USB terminal -- letting you connect to a computer for recording of your performances, creating/arranging of songs, and converting to notation
- Outputs: Balanced XLR outputs
- Pedal to the Metal: The CP series keyboards give you the same pedal control as an actual grand piano. Sustain, Soft and Sostenuto jacks are available on the CP300. On certain piano sounds, Sustain can be partially applied -- reproducing the "half-damper" effect of slightly muting the resonating strings on a real piano. The CP300 also has an fourth pedal input that can be used for controlling a variety of sound settings, such as Reverb or Chorus level, or the brightness of the sound.
- Pedals: Four pedal connectors for maximum expression, and full set of real-time controllers -- including sliders and Pitch Bend/Modulation wheels
- Polyphony: Maximum polyphony of 128 notes
- Pro-quality outputs: The CP300 features professional quality balanced XLR output connectors. These give you the cleanest, clearest noise-free signal -- both for serious recording in the studio, and playing onstage where long unbalanced cables may compromise your sound.
- Programming: A powerful Performance mode for storing and recalling your custom CP300 settings
- Recording: Built-in 16-track sequencer for recording
- Sound: Built-in high-quality stereo speaker system
- Sound choice: Crafting the authentic sound of the CP series involved extraordinary attention to detail. We used meticulously recorded stereo samples of top-quality instruments, taken at various playing strengths, and included subtle elements such as String Resonance (harmonic overtones), Stereo Sustain (open strings while pedaling), and even Key-Off Samples (recordings of felt dampers coming to rest on vibrating piano strings) -- providing the most authentic sounding and finely nuanced acoustic piano voices po
- Stay in control: As master keyboard controllers, the CP300 stage piano lets you take full command of your gear. Play and control external synthesizers and tone generators (such as the MOTIF-RACK ES) during your performance. Assign different internal voices to different sections of the keyboard or even create complex, multi-textured layers of sound. There are four instrument Zones on the CP300 with 4 dedicated Zone sliders on the panel that let you easily tweak the level of each instrument as you play. You can al
- Take center stage: Step out front and make your presence known. The CP series has a special Mono Piano sound, complete with a compression effect, designed specifically for live performance. It has the punch and power to stand out, even in full band situations.
- Tone Generator: State-of-the-art AWM tone generation system
- Voices: 50 original Voices, plus 480 XG Voices and 12 Drum Kits
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha CP-300 88-Key Stage Piano:
I have tried all of the pianos, and have awesome piano patches on my Motif ES8 and Fantom X8...but as far as acoustic pianos go, the CP300 eats them alive. The action is perfect...the sound, at least as far as the acoustic piano goes, is as good as it gets. The speakers that are built in sound fantastic; and in a quiet jazz setting I am playing in, they make great moniters. The only downfall to this beast is that it weighs a ton...more than the Fantom or Motif. But the weight also makes it stable to play onstage. This thing rocks !!