- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A sizzling performance keyboard that has it all.
The Yamaha CP-300 piano keyboard puts it all together: a weighted-action 88-key bed with graded hammer effect, incredibly well-sampled pianos, 480 XG voices, 12 drum kits, digital effects, and full MIDI implementation including master MIDI control, USB computer connectivity, 128-voice polyphony, a 16-track sequencer, and much more. This Yamaha keyboard is a portable, playable, powerful electronic piano onstage and perfect for the computer-based studio.
- 88 keys with graded hammer-effect weighted action
- 128-note polyphony (max.)
- 3-layered piano samples with Dynamic Stereo Sampling
- Samples for key-off, sustain pedal, and string resonance
- Sustain half-pedaling
- 50 panel voices
- 480 XG voices
- 12 drum kits
- 4-zone dual and split voice modes with 4 control sliders
- 16-track sequencer
- 2 programmable digital effects
- Slider-controlled 5-band master equalizer
- 64 performance memories for MIDI master keyboard parameters and settings
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Master MIDI control mode
- Versatile MIDI functions
- 48-character LCD display
- MIDI in/out/thru
- USB for computer connectivity
- Built-in 30Wx2 stereo monitor speaker system
- Headphone jack
- FC3 foot pedal included
- Stereo 1/4" outputs
- Stereo balanced XLR outputs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha CP-300 88-Key Stage Piano:
I have tried all of the pianos, and have awesome piano patches on my Motif ES8 and Fantom X8...but as far as acoustic pianos go, the CP300 eats them alive. The action is perfect...the sound, at least as far as the acoustic piano goes, is as good as it gets. The speakers that are built in sound fantastic; and in a quiet jazz setting I am playing in, they make great moniters. The only downfall to this beast is that it weighs a ton...more than the Fantom or Motif. But the weight also makes it stable to play onstage. This thing rocks !!