Waldorf Blofeld Desktop Synth Module
Table Top Sound Modules
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Elegant and wicked next-generation analog-modeling synthesis!
Blofeld is a desktop synthesizer module featuring Waldorf's legendary Analog Modeling Technology. This generation of modeling is improved in many facets and allows an even more authentic emulation of the analog circuitry it's based on.
Simply twisting Blofeld's solid aluminum knobs dials you right into the heart of sound. A clearly laid out control matrix allows you instant access to all key parameters. And a jumbo paper-white display lets you navigate easily and confidently through sounds and less frequently used settings.
All this comes in a high-quality desktop enclosure loaded with 1000 fully editable Waldorf sounds. The Blofeld synth connects to your computer through for your sound editing and management convenience. What's more, you can load and play Micro Q sounds without any compromises in audio quality.
You also get Spectre, a free tool for creating and transferring sample content for Waldorf Blofeld Module with License SL upgrade installed and Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard (License SL not required for Keyboard). This is NOT a patch editor. Downloand the PC or Mac version and manual here: http://www.waldorfmusic.de/en/archive?relPath=blofeld/spectre.
- Up to 50 voices
- 16 part multi timbral
- 1000 sounds
- 100 multi programs
- 7 endless dials
- 5 buttons
- Graphical display
- Stereo output
- Headphone output
- Midi in
- Usb 2.0
- External power supply
- 3 main oscillators
- Pulse with pulse width modulation
- Frequency modulation between the oscillators
- Oscillator synchronization
- Noise generator
- Ring modulator
- 2 independent multi mode filters
- Low pass 24 db / 12 db
- Band pass 24 db / 12 db
- High pass 24 db / 12 db
- Notch 24 db / 12 db
- PPG filter 24 db
- Comb filter positive / negative feedback
- Cascade filter 24 db / 18 db / 12 db / 6 db
- Modulation matrix with 16 slots, freely programmable
- Various pre-routed modulation destinations with selectable sources
- Modulation speed far into audio range
- 4 modifiers with various algorithms
- 3 fast lfos ( 2500 hz)
- 4 envelopes
- Different trigger modes per envelope
- Poly, mono, dual or unison mode with selectable voice count
- HMT for realtime just-intonation
- Arpeggiator with user pattern, freely programmable including accent, position,length, glide, chords, random notes, etc.
- Highquality effects include:
- Ring modulation
- Stereo delay
- Tap delay
Fantastic analog emulation for fat synth sounds. Get your Blofeld today!