Waldorf 2-Pole Analog Filter
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Powerful analog filter in a module.
Waldorf’s analog filter technology is now available a tabletop sound module. 2-Pole lends the guitar player, DJ, or keyboard player access to the heart of the Waldorf sound with an inspiring user interface that features a one-knob/one-function philosophy.
Add dramatic filter sweeps to your live performances. Funk up your guitar licks by hooking a pedal controller to 2-Poles' cutoff CV In or use the integrated envelope follower. Animate your pad sounds using 2-Pole's LFO.
- Fully analog signal path: Preamp -> Filter -> Overdrive
- Filter can be modulated by LFO, envelope follower or external signal
- Preamp with overdrive capability
- Post-filter overdrive with adjustable gain
- LFO with different ranges, rate up to several kHz
- Envelope follower with trigger section and different modes
- True Bypass
- Input Gain with level LED
- Rectify pot for mixing-in the rectified input signal
- Filter Cutoff, Filter Resonance, Overdrive, Output Level, Bipolar Filter Env Mod
- Filter Type, Activation switches
- LFO Range switch with 3 positions
- LFO Rate pot with LED
- LFO Mod Depth pot
- Trigger Button with LED
- Trigger Threshold pot
- Trigger Hold pot
- Envelope Follower Source switch with 3 positions
- Envelope Follower Attack, Decay pots
- Audio In/Out
- Cutoff CV In
- Envelope Follower CV In
- Trigger In
- Power DC 12V