Teenage Engineering PO-16 Factory Pocket Operator
Production & Groove
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
It' never been this easy, fun and affordable to create electronic music
Experience a fresh new way to create music using your thumbs. With its pocket size, its animated graphics, real synthesizer engines, sync, punch-in effects, built-in speaker, alarm clock and impossibly low price, making electronic music has never been this much fun. The PO-16 Factory model is a melodic synthesizer and sequencer with parameter locks punch-in effects, arpeggio and chord play styles.
Pocket operators are cleverly designed on a single circuit board. By placing all vital and sensitive components under the LCD display there's no need for an outer case, which saves costs and leaves room for high quality components to guarantee the best possible sound and very low power consumption. The space under the display also doubles as a speaker box.
- Multiple real synthesizer engines, including fm, subtractive synthesis, wave table and physical modeled string
- 16 punch-in effects including delay, bit crusher and filters
- 16 punch-in arpeggio and chord play styles
- Built in break off hanger
- Foldable stand
- Built in Alarm clock
- Hi Quality built in speaker
- Sync with an iPhone, iPad, computer, Korg Volca' and legacy synths and drum machines
- Sync with all Pocket Operator series
- LCD display with funky graphics animated in pace with the music
- Sync input/audio through multiple devices
- For iPhone sync œKorg SyncKontrol app is required
Order the PO-16 pocket melody synth today!
PO-16 Factory Pocket Operator Specifications:
- Parameter locks
16 pattern chaining
Jam sync with audio through
2-year standby time
Sync via 3.5mm / 1/8" stereo jack with:
iPhone or iPad (Free Korg SynKontrol app required)
Computer (DAW software via audio click track)
Korg Volcas and Monotribes
Roland Legacy drums and synths such as 303, 606 & SH101