Suzuki S-350 Mini Grand Digital PianoProduct #H79487 Suzuki H79487 CAA Home Digital Pianos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An elegant, feature-packed digital piano that will fit into any sized room.
The Suzuki S-350 Mini Grand is a perfectly proportioned digital piano, with a load of professional features. The S-350 is a little over 3' deep, so it will fit in any sized room, and provide plenty of entertainment for the whole family. A great blend of technically advanced performance with traditional elegance, the S-350 Mini Grand Piano is covered in a hand rubbed black-lacquer finish. You can play hundreds of optional music files with genres ranging from jazz, pop, and classical, to rock, country and more. There's even a built-in 3-track recorder so you can compose and store your own songs, and record practices for later review. The advanced-graded hammer action keyboard has an authentic acoustic piano touch and feel, without ever needing to be tuned.
- Includes matching duet-style bench with storage, SD card with demo songs, play-along song book for demo songs, and a polish cloth with polish
- Elegant hand rubbed lacquer grand piano that fits in any sized room, at a little over 3 feet deep
- Play hundreds of optional music files ranging in genres from jazz, pop, and classical, to rock, country and more
- Compose and store your own songs with the built-in 3-track recorder
- Choose from 128 instrument voices including Stereo Grand Piano and 100 accompaniment styles
- Advanced graded hammer action keyboard, with authentic acoustic piano touch and feel (teacher recommended)
- Built-In music teacher with verbal and screen grading
- High-quality sound system with 120W of power and 6 high-performance speakers
- SD Memory Card slot so you can plays pre-recorded music or record practice sessions for later review
- You can interface your computer with on-board MIDI and USB ports
- High-gloss black inner board
- Never needs to be tuned
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Grand sound and an elegant performance, all in a mini-piano package. Order the Suzuki S-350 today.
S-350 Mini Grand Digital Piano Specifications:
- Keyboard: 88 Key, Advanced Graded Hammer Action
- Sound Source: 3D and Stereo Deluxe Instrument Samples
- Polyphony: 64 Note Polyphony
- Preset Tones: 128 New True 3D and Stereo Deluxe Instrument Samples
- Rhythm Styles: 100 Professionally Produced Rhythm Styles with Variations
- Touch Control: Soft, Normal, Hard, Fixed
- Master Tuning: +/- 50 Cents
- Function: Tune, Transpose, MIDI Functions, Demo, Chorus (8 types), Reverb (8 types), Song (Left Hand and Right Hand), Layer, Split, Upper, Lower, Arpeggio, One Touch, Auto Bass Chord (Fingered Single, Fingered, Piano Mode), Harmony (Duet, Arpeggio, Repeat), Synchro, Fill In 1, Fill in 2, Intro/Ending, Touch Control, 36 Registration Memories (6 banks of 6 registration keys), Local
- Controls: Master Volume, Accompaniment Volume, Tempo (+,-)
- Digital Effects: Digital Reverb (Room 1-3, Hall 1-2, Plate, Delay, Planning) Chorus 1-4 (Feedback, Flanger, Short Delay, FB Delay)
- Metronome/Rhythm: Tempo Range 40 to 24
- Power Output: 60W x 2
- Recorder: 3 Track, Direct Save/Load to SD (Secure Digital) Card with SMF Format, Delete Track, Begin Mark & End Mark In/Out, Lyric Display (Song)
- Pedals: Soft, Sustain, Function Programmable
- Speakers: 6 Speaker, Stereo Sound Delivery System
- Connections: Mic Input, Headphone Jack, Audio In, Audio Out, A/C In, MIDI In/Out, USB Port
- Display: Dot Matrix LCD, Value (+,-) and Escape
- Finish: High Gloss Black
- Dimensions: 56-1â2" W x 39" D x 36" H
- Weight: 225 lb.
- Included Hardware: Matching Bench with Storage, Demonstration Songs on SD Memory Card, Play-Along Songbook for Built-in Songs, USB Cable, Instruction Manual, QuickStart User Guide, Polishing Cloth & Polish, EZ Assembly Guide, Tools for EZ Assembly