Open Box (Blemished) Suzuki Mini-Grande Digital Piano
Home Digital Pianos
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A grand piano designed to fit any room, and entertain any member of the family.
Suzuki's MG-350 Mini-Grande Digital Piano is not only beautiful to look at, but fun for the whole family too. A powerful musical instrument, the MG-350 is packed with features that combine technically advanced performance with traditional elegance and a hand-rubbed lacquer cabinet. Perfectly proportioned, the MG-350 fits any sized room or décor. Hundreds of pre-recorded music disks are available (sold separately) to set just the right mood.
The MG-350 is a digital piano that never needs tuning. An amazing combination of 128 voices, rhythms, and recording features create endless musical possibilities. Its danced balanced graded hammer action keyboard delivers authentic Grand Piano touch (teacher recommended) while stereo and 3D instrument voices create astonishing acoustic sound realism. A host of auto accompaniment features include 100 professionally arranged accompaniment styles. Compose and save your own songs with the on-board 5-track recorder. Save and play back practice sessions using Secure Digital Drive (SD Memory Card). You can also sing-along with music disks, with karaoke lyrics displayed on the piano.
The MG-350 comes with a matching bench, a SD card with demo songs, a lesson book, a play-along songbook for the 50 built-in songs, and polish with a polish cloth so you can keep you piano always looking fresh and new.
- Elegant hand-rubbed lacquer grand piano fits any sized room
- Feature-packed entertainment center is fun for the whole family
- Play hundreds of optional music disks - jazz, pop, classical, rock, country, and more
- Karaoke sing-along feature displays lyrics on piano or your TV - microphone included
- Compose and store your own songs with built-in 5-track recorder
- Build-in music teacher with verbal and screen grading
- Choose from 128 instrument voices including stereo grand piano and 100 accompaniment styles
- Advanced graded hammer action keyboard has authentic acoustic piano touch and feel - teacher recommended
- Concert hall sound system has 120W of power and 6 high-performance speakers
- Interface your computer with on-board MIDI and USB ports
- SD memory card plays pre-recorded music and records practice sessions
- Built-in music teacher with verbal and screen grading
- High-gloss black inner board
- Never needs tuning
- Practice in private with headphones (sold separately)
- Matching duet-style bench with storage
- Play-along songbook for 50 built-in songs
- Demonstration songs included on SD memory card
- Owner's manual
- Lesson book
- Polish and polish cloth
From karaoke to beautiful grand piano tones, the MG-350 has it all. Order today!
Mini-Grande Digital Piano Specifications:
- Keyboard: 88-key, advanced balanced hammer action, velocity sensitive
- Sound source: 3D and stereo deluxe instrument samples
- Polyphony: 64-note polyphony
- Preset tones: 128 GM (General MIDI Voices)
- Function: Tune, Transpose, MIDI Functions, Demo, Chorus (8 types), Reverb (8 types), Song (left hand & right hand), Layer, Split, Upper, Lower, Arpeggio, One Touch, Auto Bass Chord (Fingered Single, Fingered, Piano Mode), Harmony (Duet, Arpeggio, Repeat), Synchro, Fill In 1, Fill in 2, Intro/Ending, Touch Control, 36 Registration Memories (6 banks of 6 registration keys), Local
- Rhythm Styles: 100 Styles with Variations, Tempo Range 40 to 240
- Controls: Mic Volume, Mic Echo, Master Volume, Accompaniment Volume, Bass & Treble EQ Controls, Cursor, Data Wheel, Tempo (+,-)
- Touch Control: Soft, Normal, Hard, Fixed
- Master Tuning: +/– 50 Cents
- Digital Effects: Digital Reverb (Room 1-3, Hall 1-2, Plate, Delay, Planning) Chorus 1-4 (Feedback, Flanger, Short Delay, FB Delay)
- Metronome/Rhythm: Tempo Range 40 to 240
- Power Output: 60W x 2
- Recorder: 5 track, Direct Save/Load to SD (Secure Digital) Card with SMF Format, Delete Track, Begin Mark and End Mark In/Out, Lyric Display (Song)
- Pedals Soft, Sustain, Function Programmable
- Speakers: 6 Speaker, Stereo Sound Delivery System
- Connections: Mic Input, Headphone Jack, Audio In, Audio Out, A/C In, MIDI In/Out, USB Port
- Display: Dot Matrix LCD, Access and Menu Screens, Cursor, Value (+,-) and Escape
- Finish: Black High Gloss
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 56.5" x 36" x 39"
- Weight: 225 lb.