A grand piano fit for any room.
The Suzuki MDG-200 Micro Grand Piano is designed to fit just about any room because it's only 2'-5' deep and its stylish design will blend in with any decor. Black High Gloss hand rubbed finish adds both warmth and charm to your interior decorating plans. The MDG-200 is perfectly portioned. It combines technically advanced performance features with the timeless elegance of a grand piano. It's an amazing combination of performance features and good looks. Endless musical possibilities are at your fingertips including built in self teacher and even an iPod® Docking Station that will turn your piano into a home entertainment center. Compose, play back and store your own music.
Variety of Versatile Performance Options
Suzuki's 64 note polyphony ensures no dropped notes even with the most complex piano passages. Digital signal processing (reverb, chorus) and EQ allows you to sound sculpt your performance to your personal style and taste. The layer and split piano functions with sound balance controls guarantee beautiful, rich full sounding instrumentation. 3 track music recorder allows the beginner or performing musician to monitor daily progress. You can connect your piano to your iPad, and convert it into a recording studio - which will probably result in a lot more practice and playing time, and also a lot more fun in the process. If you have kids who are learning piano it might make all the difference in encouraging them to practice, without it even seeming as if that's what they are doing.
Suzuki's acclaimed sound imaging technology is used to create a stereo acoustic piano sound of remarkable depth, expression and realism. Instrument voices use 3D sound source sampling for incredible dynamic response. The MDG-200 features a powerful speaker system designed to maximize the expressive Suzuki acclaimed sound imaging technology. High grade speakers and cabinetry deliver a truly dynamic sound, rich with presence and power.
Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card
Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card Slot lets you record your performance or playback hours of prerecorded music files. Create your own music library with songs you download from the internet using the included SD Memory Card.
Integrated iPod® Docking Station
The MDG-200's integrated iPod Docking Station can turn your piano into an ntertainment center for the whole family. Or just play and sing along with your favorite tracks.
Play Along Songs
Choose from 50 preset songs for instant playing with the included songbook. Simple to advanced songs allow for separate practice with the left hand or right hand or play along with both hands. Engage the grading feature for a true to form "piano teacher" response.
The MDG-200's USB port opens a world of exciting add-ons and extra functionality. Plug and Play directly with your laptop or desktop computers. Or you can use the MIDI ports to transmit and receive data from other musical instruments or computer accessories. Additionally a full compliment of stereo audio in and out jacks make sure your piano is integrated with any or all of your electronic components.
Authentic Grand Piano Feel
Dynamic Dynamic Acoustic Realism. The MDG-200's new balanced hammer action keyboard brings the feel of an acoustic grand piano to Suzuki's entire digital piano line. Its weighted hammer action design offers superb response and smooth feel that will satisfy the most demanding performer.
Built-in Music Teacher Teach
Teach yourself to play with built-in music instruction and 50 play-along songs plus the included play along songbook. Create and playback your own compositions. Practice silently with optional stereo headphones.
- Digital grand piano with 88 keys and 64-note polyphony
- 3 Track music recorder allows you to monitor your performance
- Suziki's acclaimed sound imaging technology produces realistic piano tones
- Powerful speaker system designed to maximize the expressive sound
- SD Memory Card Slot to record or playback music files
- Integrated iPod docking station
- Choose from 50 play along songs
- USB port built-in for computer plug-and-play compatability
- Authentic grand piano feel
- Built-in music teacher helps teach you how to play
T/he MDG-200 is a little piano with a big sound. Order today.
Micro Grand Digital Piano Specifications:
- Keyboard: 88 Key, Advanced Balanced Graded Hammer Action, Velocity: Sensitive
- Sound Source: 3D and Stereo Deluxe Instrument Samples
- Polyphony: 64 Note Polyphony
- Preset Tones: 128 GM (General MIDI Voices)
- Function: Tune, Transpose, MIDI Functions, Demo, Chorus, Reverb, Song (Left Hand and Right Hand), Layer, Split, Upper, Lower, Arpeggio, One Touch, Auto Bass Chord (Fingered Single, Fingered, Piano Mode), Harmony (Duet, Arpeggio, Repeat), Synchro, Fill In 1, Fill in 2, Intro/Ending, Touch Control, Registration, Local On/Off
- Rhythm Styles: 100 Styles with Variations, Tempo Range 40 to 240
- Controls: Master Volume, Accompaniment Volume, EQ Control, Cursor, Data Wheel, Tempo (+,-)
- Touch Control: Soft, Normal, Hard, Fixed
- Master Tuning: +/– 50 Cents
- Metronome: Tempo Range 40 to 240
- Speakers: 4 Speaker, Stereo Sound Delivery System
- Digital Effects: Digital Reverb, Chorus
- Recorder: 3 Track, Direct Save/Load to SD (Secure Digital) Card with SMF Format, Delete Track
- Pedals: Soft, Sustain, Function Programmable
- Connections: Mic Input, Headphone Jack, Audio In, Audio Out, A/C In, MIDI In/Out, USB Port, iPod Docking Station
- Display: Large Graphic LCD
- Finish: Black High Gloss
- Weight: 165 lb.
- Power Output: 60W x 2
- Dimensions: 55 W x 29 D x 35.5 H (inches)
- Included Hardware: Matching Bench, Power Cable, Owner's Manual, Demo Disk Card, USB Cable, iPad Adaptor and Audio Cable for iPad or MP3 player