- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The VMK161plus is a 61-key hammer-action controller. It's the perfect size for the gigging musician or a space-cramped project studio but still has all of the wheels, sliders, knobs and controls to keep the most demanding keyboardist in control. Features USB bus power, 2 MIDI outputs and 4 programmable pedal inputs.
- 61 full-size keys w/hammer action
- 4 programmable pedal inputs
- USB w/bus power
- 2 MIDI outputs
- Velocity sensitive w/aftertouch
- LCD display
- Pitch bend and modulation joystick
- 30 user-programmable presets
- 8x2 programmable knobs
- 9x4 programmable sliders
- 8x2 programmable buttons
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.