Studiologic Sledge Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Powerful polyphonic synth with a Waldorf core.
The 61-key Sledge Synthesizer encompasses the heart of the latest Waldorf modeling technology, and pairs up that power with an extremely intuitive user interface and a generous set of controls for hands-on interaction with its sound engine. What really distinguishes any synthesizer is its sound, and Sledge has the power to shake the foundation of your studio, with enough detail to create the richest analog pads you could ever want. Besides the classic analogue synthesizer waveforms, you will find a complete set of Wavetables, derived directly from the mother of all digital synthesizers, the PPG Wave.
The sum of three fat oscillators, plus a Noise generator, is fed into Sledge's powerful multimode filter with selectable 24/12dB slope. The highly recognizable Waldorf filter algorithms enable a wide variety of sounds, from smooth to harsh, from fat to distinct, from pure HiFi to badass brutal. Ultra-fast, accurate envelope generators deliver ballsy punch. Two LFOs plus 1 extra Wheel-LFO are on board to offer huge, yet easy to understand, modulation capabilities. And two built-in Effect units deliver sophisticated synthesizer effects, such as Chorus, Phaser and Flanger, as well as a rich Reverb or an analogue style Delay.
If you are familiar with the operation of classic analogue synthesizers, you wonât have to spend any time reading the manual. There are no double or multiple functions on any of the knobs or pushbuttons. All synthesizer parameters are clearly and ergonomically arranged in front of your eyes and directly accessible under your fingertips. This makes sound design a blast, and takes you back to the pure user experience.
- 61-Note synthesizer
- Includes famed Waldorf modeling technology
- Fast and efficient sound selection via numeric keypad
- 2 Fast LFOs per voice, each with adjustable Speed and Depth
- 1 Extra modulation routing for Mod Wheel, with adjustable Speed and Depth
- 8 Voices polyphony
- Monophonic mode with single or multiple trigger
- 3 Oscillators per voice
- Frequency Modulation of sine and triangle
- Oscillator Hardsync (Osc 2 to Osc 3)
- Noise Generator with selectable white and pink noise
- Mixer with Volume and On/Off switch for each Oscillator and Noise
- Powerful arpeggiator
If you're someone who loves designing custom patches, then the Sledge is a great choice for you.
Sledge Synthesizer Specifications:
- 32 Pots
- 3 Chicken head rotary switches (7positions)
- 1 Rotary encoder with push function
- 2 x 16 digits backlit LCD
- Up to 256 Sounds
- 1 Multi Mode Filer per voice
- 24 / 12dB
- Resonance up to Self-Oscillation and beyond
- Adjustable Keytrack and Drive
- Master Volume Control
- Power Switch
- Stereo line output
- Headphone output
- Expression pedal input
- MIDI in and out
- USB connector for MIDI in / out
- Uses standard USB MIDI driver provided by host computer OS
- Windows ME minimum, Windows XP or newer recommended
- Mac OS X 10.2 minimum, Mac OS X 10.3 or newer recommended
- Built in power supply
- Size / Weight
- 97 cm x 40,5 cm x 11 cm
- 38,19" x 15,94" x 4,33"
- 8.3 Kg " 18.3 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Electronic Music
- Makin Riffs
Comments about Studiologic Sledge Synthesizer:
giv a guitar guy some synths & hear the coolness, no exp can translate into things nobody else does. roads,who needs roads. if i can twist out decent jams with this, anyone can. dial in arp easy nuff. overdrive seems a bit caustic to me. strange using large controls after all the mini ones on everything else. cost?, whatever. glad to have it.