Studiologic Sledge 2.0 Polyphonic Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An intoxicating blend of synthesis and sampling.
If the look doesn™t stop you in your tracks, the sound will. The Studiologic Sledge 2.0 is a welcomed update to the original version, blending an intoxicating mix of pure synthesized tones with organic sound sampling. With double the polyphony, Sledge 2.0 give you up to 24 voices that can be played simultaneously for even greater control and completely new sound combinations. In addition to its incredible sound engine and user-friendly control panel, Sledge 2.0 further expands the instrument' power and versatility. Studiologic and Waldorf Labs teamed up to make Sledge 2.0 more flexible as a pure synthesizer, adding the ability to play in Dual Mode two programs at the same time, load samples and mix post processing effects for an endless array of sonic creativity.
Auto Dual mode: Sledge 2.0 can now play two sounds at the same time, in Split or Layer mode; the feature is controlled by a new page of the Global function and allows to simply keep one note (for Split) or more notes (for Layer) and then select a new sound, that will be added to the previous sound; as any other sound, also Dual Sound combinations can be permanently stored in any of the 1.000 available presets;
Sample Player: sound samples and new waves can be loaded in the internal 60 megabyte of Flash memory, played by OSC 1 and modifiable by all parameters of the control panel, adding other oscillators, setting filters, envelopes and effects. This feature can constantly expands the instrument' sounds and create a totally new combination of synthesis and sampling.
Pitch & Hold controls: a new Global page allows to enable the Pitch and the Hold separately for the Lower and Upper sounds in Dual Mode, allowing to use the Pitch bend on the Upper sound (i.e. for solo parts) and the Hold pedal to control only the Lower (to keep playing a Drums groove or as a Damper for a Piano sound) and vice versa, or to enable Pitch Bend and Hold on both Upper and Lower sounds;
Reverb+Delay: a new function allows to mix both effects; the Reverb keeps the setting previously selected, while the real time controls (time and level) allows to set the parameters of Delay also when mixed.
Enhanced Polyphony: the total maximum number or notes that can be played at the same time have been expanded to 24, allowing to get a better real time control over the new sound possibilities obtainable from synthesis and sampling together.
Sledge Spectre: samples can be edited (keyboard range, tuning and other parameters) and transmitted to Sledge 2.0 by the USB port, with this easy sample editor that allows to first load and play the samples on your Computer and then download them into the instrument' memory.
- 61 key polyphonic synthesizer with Aftertouch
- Enhanced polyphony, up to 24 voices
- Split or Layer mode, play two sounds at the same time
- Load up to 60MB of sound samples in the internal Flash memory
- Up to 999 programmable Sounds
- Fast and efficient sound selection via numeric keypad
- Enable Pitch and the Hold separately for the Lower and Upper sounds
- Enhanced Reverb and Delay effects with blend control
- USB compatibility, design sounds on the computer and load into Sledge 2.0
Design more sounds than ever before. Order the Sledge 2.0 today!
Sledge 2.0 Polyphonic Synthesizer Specifications:
- Keyboard 61 keys + Aftertouch
35 Pots - 3 œchicken head rotary switches (7 positions) - 1 rotary encoder + push function
2 x 16 digits backlit LCD
High Quality Pitch and Mod Wheels
Up to 999 programmable Sounds
Fast and efficient sound selection via numeric keypad
2 fast LFOs per voice with adjustable Speed and Depth
1 extra modulation routing for Mod Wheel, with adjustable Speed and Depth
- LFO Shape: Sawtooth, Rectangular, Triangle, Sine, Sample & Hold, Ramp
- Destination: Osc 1, Osc2, Ocs3, PWM / Wave / FM, Volume, Filter Cutoff
24 Voices polyphony - Monophonic mode with single or multiple trigger
3 Oscillators per voice OSC1/OSC2/OSC3
- Range from 64' to 1' with Semitone ant Detune controls
- Shapes: Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, Sine, Pulse (with Pulse Width Modulation)
- OSC 1 with 66 Original PPG Wavetables + Sample Player (60MB internal memory)
FM - Frequency Modulation of Sine and Triangle - Oscillator Hard sync (OSC 2 to OSC 3)
Noise Generator - White and Pink noise
Mixer with Volume and On/Off switch for each Oscillator and Noise
AUTO DUAL MODE : Split or Layer mode “ prog. split point for each Program
FILTER & AMPLIFIER
1 Multi Mode Filter per voice - 24 / 12dB - Lowpass - Highpass - Bandpass
- Resonance up to Self-Oscillation and beyond - Adjustable Key track and Drive
2 fast Envelopes per voice (Filter-Amplifier) with Amount and Velocity control (Filter+Ampli)
Powerful Arpeggiator - Latch mode - syncable to MIDI Clock
- Direction Up, Down, Alternate - Range up to 10 Octaves
2 simultaneous Effects
- Effect 1: Chorus / Phaser / Flanger
- Effect 2: Reverb / Delay / Reverb+Delay
CONTROLS & CONNECTIONS
Master Volume Control
Stereo line output
Expression pedal input
MIDI IN / OUT
USB connector for MIDI IN/ OUT, Firmware Update, Samples Loading (with Spectre)
- uses standard USB MIDI driver provided by host computer OS
- Windows ME minimum, Windows XP or newer recommended
- Mac OS X 10.2 minimum, Mac OS X 10.3 or newer recommended
Built in power supply
97 cm x 40,5 cm x 11 cm
38,19" x 15,94" x 4,33"
8,3 Kg | 18,3 lbs
ADDITIONAL PACKAGE CONTENTS