Studiologic Numa Piano Integrated Stage Piano and Master Keyboard ControllerSku #H71548000000000 Studiologic H71548 CAB Stage Digital Pianos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Integrated stage piano and master keyboard controller with premium 88-note keybed that weighs only 22 lb.
Studiologic Numa Piano is an integrated stage piano and master keyboard controller. Featuring the finest Fatar TP/100 Premium Weighted Hammer Action, the Numa Piano offers magnificently voiced Grand Piano, Electric Piano, Clavinet, Pad, Organ, and Upright Bass sounds. Utilizing Studiologic’s unique TrS True Sound stereo multi-sampled technology and applied with an advanced floating point digital processing system, the Numa Piano sounds have a warm and pure analog quality.
Weighing in at a slender 22lbs, the Numa Piano is gig ready and easy to transport. The legendary Fatar weighted hammer action keyboard can be customized to the musician’s own playing style by pressing the “Fatar Touch” button on the front panel. The Fatar Touch technology samples the player’s velocity styles and stores them in 10 different Velocity Curves for use while performing with the Numa Piano. Studiologic also provides 3 commonly used Velocity Curves.
Additional features include splits and layers along with 128-voice polyphony for the most demanding musicians. Built-in effects units refine the sound with chorus, phaser, rotary, tremolo and 3 different reverb algorithms assignable to each of the layers and splits. Bass and Treble controls are available to tailor the master output signal.
32 factory presets and a real time Demo is provided to give users a head start, and 64 user presets are available to store unique user created sounds. Transpose, octave shift, master tune, velocity, and expression control features are included as well as an integrated music stand and Studiologic VFP1-10 Sustain Pedal.
Studiologic has a long history of providing top spec MIDI controller keyboards, and the Numa Piano continues this tradition. In addition to providing spectacular Grand Piano, E Piano, and organ sounds, the Numa Piano can be used as a fully featured MIDI Controller for standalone and plug-in software instruments.
- MIDI section with 5 parameters editable in real time
- On/off switch for MIDI out
- Premium-quality sound – the best of the 12 most sounds
- Floating-point DSP
- Effects section includes 4 modulation, 3 reverb effects that can be assigned on 2 layers or splits
- Weighted hammer-action keyboard with adjustable touch
Access all of your synth and keyboard sounds with
Numa Piano Integrated Stage Piano and Master Keyboard Controller Specifications:
- Keyboard: FATAR TP/100 premium weighted hammer action, 3 factory velocity curves, 10 velocity curves with FATAR TOUCH system
- Sound engine: Stereo multi-sampled; advanced floating-point system; TrS (True Sound) Technology;
- Polyphony: 128-voice
- Sounds (12):
- Grand Piano; Bright Piano; E Piano 1, 2, & 3; Clavi; Pad 1 & 2; Organ 1 & 2; Bass 1&2 (2 layers and split function); 32 factory/64 user presets
- 5 parameters - Program change, LSB bank, MSB bank, channel, octave, MIDI volume
- Funtions (12 editable):
- Transpose, Octave Lower, Octave Upper, Master Tune, Velocity, Fixed Velocity, Panic, Hold (layer assign), Expression (layer assign), System, Demo, Store
- Modulation: Chorus, Flanger, Rotary, Tremolo
- Reverb: Room, Hall, Delay (mix knob)
- Equalizer: Bass, high,
- Layer balance
- Master volume
- Output:1/4" L/R main out;
- Input: Stereo in mini jack 1/8")
- Headphone: 2 x standard stereo phone jack
- Pedals: Expression, hold
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru, USB/MIDI
- USB: To host
- AC in: 110-240V
- Dimensions: 51-3/16" x 12" x 4-11/16" (1300 x 305 x 120 mm)
- Weight: 30 lb. (13.6Kg)