Integrated organ and high-definition keyboard controller.
The Numa Organ represents Studiologic's dedication to providing musicians with superior MIDI keyboard controllers designed for expressive performance, and featuring industry-standard Fatar keybeds. The Numa Organ master MIDI controller combines physical modeling of 12 electromechanical organs with complete control provided by 9 drawbars, rotary/modulation wheel, and chorus/vibrato knob. It also has built-in effects and a keybed with 61 waterfall keys (great for slides) that can be switched from fixed velocity in organ mode, to dynamic mode for expressive playing when used as a MIDI controller for other instrument sounds.
Wheels/rotary - preset
The Numa Organ has both pitch and modulation (MIDI out) wheels. The mod wheel can control rotary speed (slow/fast), plus the Numa organ has a switch that “brakes” and turns off the rotary effect. The first octave keys of the Numa Organ have the colors reversed, which is a visual guide for selecting different presets made available by pressing the preset switch.
Vibrato/chorus - drawbars
The Numa Organ has a six-position knob selects vibrato and chorus variations; two switches that enable or disable the vibrato and chorus on upper and lower section; and a 9-drawbars with three switches to modify combinations on upper, lower, and pedalboard sections
Percussion - transpose - split functions
The Numa Organ allows you to split keyboard with upper section on the right and lower or pedal section on the left. By pressing Up/Down on the Transpose section, there is a variation of a semi-tone. The percussion section adds a complete percussive sound set to the drawbars.
Effects - equalizer - keyboard
The Numa Organ has a complete effects section. Effects can be applied and modified in real time (Reverb, Drive, Key-Click, Leakage). The Equalizer section controls the main volume, bass and treble. The Numa Organ features the FATAR TP/80 keyboard for true organ touch, and also has a button that switches the velocity mode between fixed velocity for organ, or dynamic mode for expressive playing.
- TP8O Keyboard (organ keyboard, Waterfall) with 61 keys
- Sound engine: Physical modeling synthesis
- 3 zones: Upper / Lower / Pedal Board
- 2 velocity curves (Fixed / Dynamic)
- 12 presets
- Effect processor
- Pitch wheel
- Rotary / modulation wheel
- 9 drawbars
- Chorus / vibrato knob
- Transpose and Fatar Dynamic Touch Button
Ronnie saves his numies on a window in his room (a marvel to be seen), but you should have your Numa onstage where it can be seen and heard. Order today!
Numa Organ Specifications:
- FATAR TP/80 waterfall-action keboard
- 73 keys with color-reversed first octave
- 2 velocity curves (fixed, dynamic)
- Sound Engine:
- Physical modeling synthesis
- Rotary and scanner emulation
- 91-tone, locked phase synthesis
- 12 presets on first reversed octave
- Upper, lower, and pedalboard sounds
- Percussion sounds
- (No onboard samples)
- 9x2 upper/lower drawbars, 2 pedals drawbar
- Split funciton with lower to left or pedal to left
- Pitchbend wheel
- Mod wheel (for MIDI out)
- Preset selection button
- Reverb, drive, key click, leakage
- Rotary on/off/stop, slow/fast (with modulation wheel)
- Volume, bass, treble
- Audio Out: L/R main out 1/4"
- Audio In: Stereo L/R via mini jack (1/8"), signal level control
- 2 x standard heaphone jack (1/4")
- 11-pin rotary jack
- Pedals: Expression, Rotary Footswitch/Hold
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru, USB MIDI
- USB: USB to host
- AC In (110 - 240V)
- Dimensions: 43-11/16" x 13-11/16" x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 22 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Studiologic Numa Organ:
Everything I've read in the reviews is true. Warm, aunthentic tone. There is a reason Joey D chose this organ. It sounds so good. I've had it for a week now and can't leave it alone. I'm very satisfied musically with this, its very fullfilling to play, jazz or rock. You do have to spend some time tweaking it though.
My amplification, 2 barbetta sona 31s (keyboard amp), 2 create BX 2115s (bass amps), and a bb3 X3 (or 4?) stereo crossover. I play in stereo but there is a mono 1/4 phone jack on the back. Haven't tried the mono set up yet.
So much fun.