- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An 88-note professional keyboard with wooden keys, 16 MIDI channels, a touch-sensitive control panel, and preset or customizable curves.
The 88-key Studiologic Numa Nero MIDI Keyboard instantly impresses with its style, grace, quality materials, and workmanship. With inspiring pianistic action in a digital audio controller, the innovative Numa Nero's touch-sensitive control panel redefines both control and flexibility. The included Studiologic You Play system helps you to design and save user-specific dynamic curves in addition to 3 supplied preset curves, all on a touch-sensitive pad.
Studiologic houses the Numa Nero MIDI keyboard in a piano-style, 1-piece, black painted, plastic molded case-lid top coupled to a robust slide-out aluminum back. The back serves as a support surface for another smaller keyboard or for your laptop.
The Studiologic Numa Nero's keybed is a Fatar-manufactured TP40WOOD GH mechanism. The action features wood embedded keys like a concert grand piano. The double dipped, full-body solid black keys have a pleasing tactile surface. The 88-note, graded hammer action—heavier in the lower end of the keyboard to progressively lighter at the upper end—perfectly balances response and momentum for inspiringly pianistic action uncommon in an electronic keyboard.
The Numa Nero's You Play feature gives you complete control of the MIDI keyboard's velocity response. Black and white keys can be assigned separately for total control. After enabling this feature, the Numa Nero keyboard guides you to set up the best dynamic touch for your Studiologic advanced, customizable velocity response system.
- 88 wood keys with a graded hammer-action keybed (Fatar TP4OWOOD)
- Touch-sensitive control panel
- Large light blue graphic display
- 2 assignable jack pedal inputs
- 1 assignable florescent wheel
- 16 independent MIDI channels assignable to all controllers
- 4 keyboard zones for splits and layers
- 3 supplied, preset curves
- 15 memory user locations for creating and storing user-specific, custom dynamic curves
- 64 memory locations for patch saving
- 2 modes of operation: 1st edit - to create patches with all MIDI
- parameters; 2nd play - to play keyboard and controls and some fast MIDI changes (program change, MIDI channels, transpose, mute)
- Assignable aftertouch
- Panic buttons
- You Play feature - the fastest way to create a dynamic curve in real time
- MIDI out
- USB class compliant - to connect with PC to load/save firmware updates presets
- XP/Vista/Mac compatible, no drivers required
- Powered through a USB cable (not included) and/or included power adapter
- AC-DC power adaptor kit with 4 detachable plugs - power rating: 9V 500mA, + (positive) wired
- Fatar VFP1/10 control pedal - contact is open-at-rest
- Black pedal case
- Dimensions: 4.7" H x 51.8" W x 15.8" D
You'll love the action of this Numa Nero 88-note keyboard interface with a wooden keybed that feels like a concert grand piano.