- Buy New
Use your keyboard skills to create realistic backing vocals.
With the Roland VP-770 Vocal & Ensemble Keyboard, you can create realistic backing vocals that range from futuristic electronic vocal textures to incredible emulations of large-scale gospel choirs and beyond. A major upgrade in technology over its predecessor, the VP-550, it features new patches with significant improvements to the Vocal Designer, enhanced expression with SuperNATURAL-powered Brass, built-in premium mic amps, and an included headset microphone (DR-HS5). Not only do you get great keyboard sounds and effects, but great vocals as well thanks to the feedback resistant DR-HS5 microphone. Aesthetically, the Roland VP-770 is perfect for performances with its wood side panels and metal chassis.
Packaged in an aesthetically pleasing and robust metal chassis with wood side panels, the Roland VP-770 keyboard has 49 keys with velocity and aftertouch; 2 Vocal Designer tones (Classic and Male); 3 choices of Ambience (Hall1, Hall2, Studio); 6 types of Auto Harmony; an 18 second looper; Octave Shift; and up to 128 voice polyphony. Input effects include a 3-band equalizer, compressor, and noise suppressor. The Roland VP-770 Vocal & Ensemble Keyboard has plenty of I/O, from headphone jacks to multiple output jacks, MIDI connectors, hold pedal jack, expression pedal jack, and more.
Roland DP-2 Damper (SKU# 421354): Momentary footswitch for use with keyboards and recording products
Roland DP-8 Damper Pedal (SKU# 151320): Piano-style damper pedal with half-damper capability, can be used as a sustain pedal
Roland DP-10 Damper Pedal (SKU# 150610): High-quality pedal with non-slip rubber base, extra-long cable for stacked keyboard setups, full and half-damper compatible
Roland EV-5 Expression Pedal (SKU# 151321): Can function as a volume pedal, real-time parameter control pedal, or data-entry pedal
Roland EV-7 Expression Pedal (SKU# 421351): Can be used to control a range of functions and effects parameters in real time. The EV-7 features a metal casing, a minimum volume knob, and is designed for use with combo organs such as the Roland VK Series.
- 49 keys (with velocity and channel aftertouch)
- Upgraded patches with significant improvements to the Vocal Designer
- Enhanced expression with SuperNATURAL-powered brass
- High-quality headset microphone (DR-HS5 included) significantly reduces feedback
- Built-in premium mic preamps
- High-grade appearance with wood side panels and metal chassis
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Audio Key Utility 3 Quick Guide
- CD-ROM Audio Key Utility 3)
- Hands-free microphone DR-HS5
- USB memory protector
- Hex wrench
- Hex screw
If you want to sing while performing on keyboard, the VP-770 is an excellent choice.
VP-770 Vocal & Ensemble Keyboard Specifications:
- Tones: Vocal Designer - CLASSIC, MALE
- Ambience: HALL1, HALL2, STUDIO
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- Auto Harmony Function: 6 types
- Auto Note Function: Chromatic, Diatonic (Key Assignable)
- Audio Key Function: File Format - WAV, AIFF (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear), MP3
- Sound Looper Function: Maximum Recording Time - 18 Seconds, Recording Method: Overdubbing, Play Method: Loop Play
- Controllers: D-Beam Controller, Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever, Assignable Switches (S1, S2), V-LINK Button
- Octave Shift: -3 to +3 Octarve
- Key Transpose: -6 to +5 (in semitones)
- Number of Registration Memories: Preset: 16, User: 16
- Master tune: 415.3Hz to 466.2Hz
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT (MIC): -50 to -10 dBu, INPUT (EXT IN): -36 to +4 dBu
- Input Effects: 3-band equalizer, compressor, noise suppressor
- Connectors: Headphones Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), Output Jacks A (L/MONO, R) (1/4" TRS phone type), Output Jacks B (L,R) (1/4" phone type), Mic Jack: 1/4" phone type or XLR type (phantom power), External Input Jack (1/4" phone type), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), Hold Pedal Jack, Expression Pedal Jack (1,2), AC Inlet, USB Memory Connector
- Display: 128 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- External Storage Device: USB flash memory
- Power Supply: AC 115V, AC 117V, AC 220V, AC 230V, AC 240V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 16W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 886mm x 369mm x 118mm (34-15/16" x 14-9/16" x 4-11/16")
- Weight: 11.0kg, 24lb., 5 oz.