Roland SP-555 Creative Sampler WorkstationProduct #704444 Roland 704444 CN Production & Groove https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The ultimate toolkit for DJs, producers, sample-based musicians.
The Roland SP-555 Creative Sampler Workstation is the newest member of the SP pattern sequencer family. The SP-555 breaks new ground with innovative features such as Loop Capture and Super Filter. The Roland SP-555 is fast and powerful, but one thing has been preserved from previous SP workstation models: fun!
Quick, Easy, Versatile Sampling
You can capture sounds instantly onstage using the SP-555's Line or Mic Inputs, or through USB audio streaming--perfect for DJs or live performers who want to grab sounds and drop them in the mix on the fly. The SP-555 supports up to 2GB CompactFlash for over 12 hours of recording with no-load playback!
Live Loop Capture
This innovative new feature lets you quickly grab a piece of incoming audio or a loop of your live performance and instantly play it back in perfect time with your other tracks. The loops can also be captured through the effects in real time and assigned to a pad for later use. You can even perform sound-on-sound layering with your loops.
Killer Performance FX
From silky gloss to complete audio annihilation, the SP-555 provides 37 types of powerful DSP effects to alter your sounds. Included in the lineup are Voice Transformer, Delay, Isolator, and the unique Super Filter and DJFX Looper, The Effect Memory allows for instant recall of your favorite settings using the pads with no glitching while switching effects.
Amaze your audience with the SP-555's D BEAM and V-LINK features. Wave your hands over the invisible D BEAM to tweak the SP-555's filter, to trigger samples, or to play synth solos. Connect V-LINK compatible video equipment and sync the music to the visuals.
The SP-555 can be used by itself or with a PC. It can be used as an audio interface for the bundled Cakewalk SONAR LE software or any other DAW or DJ application on your computer. With the bundled Wave Converter software, WAV and AIFF files can be imported and assigned to a CF card for use in the SP-555 (CF reader needed).
- Ultra-easy sampling with innovative Loop Capture feature
- Versatile sampling through Line input, phantom-powered Mic input, USB audio streaming, and WAV/AIFF import
- Dozens of killer performance effects, including Super Filter and DJFX Looper
- Audio interface capability with any DAW or DJ audio application (Cakewalk SONAR LE included)
- Large Sample Memory via CompactFlash (up to 2GB)
- Bundled Wave Converter software (Mac and PC) for importing and exporting WAV/AIFF files
Sample the world and put it into your music. Order today.
SP-555 Creative Sampler Workstation Specifications:
- Maximum Polyphony: 12 voices
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Data Format: SP-555 original format (WAV/AIFF import/export possible)
- Sampling Mode: standard, low-fidelity
- Memory Card: CompactFlash Type 1, 32 MB to 2 GB compatible
- Loop Capture: Maximum recording time: approx. 15 sec.
- Effects: 37 types
- Pads: 16 with velocity sensitivity
- Controllers: Control Knobs x 3, D Beam Controller
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Onboard Mic: Mono x 1
- Maximum Sampling Time (mono, approx.):
- Internal Memory:
- Standard: 11 min, low-fidelity: 22 min. (including pre-loaded samples)
- Memory Card
- 128 MB: Standard: 48 min., low-fidelity: 96 min.
- 256 MB: Standard: 96 min., low-fidelity: 193 min.
- 512 MB: Standard: 193 min., low-fidelity: 386 min.
- 1 GB: Standard: 386 min., low-fidelity: 772 min.
- 2 GB: Standard: 772 min., low-fidelity: 1544 min.
- Internal Memory: 32 (16 samples x 2 banks, including pre-loaded samples
- Memory Card: 128 (16 samples x 8 banks)
- Internal Memory: 32 (16 patterns x 2 banks), including pre-loaded patterns
- Memory Card: 128 (16 patterns x 8 banks)
- Pattern Sequencer: Maximum recordable notes:
- Internal Memory: Approx. 8,000 notes (including pre-loaded patterns)
- Memory Card (CompactFlash): Approx. 8,000 notes
- Resolution: 96 ticks per quarter note
- Pattern Length: 1--99 measures
- Recording method: Realtime Loop Recording (with quantize function)
- Signal Processing:
- AD Conversion: 24 bits
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Line input jacks (L, R) (RCA phono type)
- Line output jacks (L, R) (RCA phono type)
- Headphones jack (stereo 1/4" phone type)
- MIC Jack (1/4" phone type / XLR type, Hi-Z, phantom power)
- Pedal Jack (1/4" phone type)
- MIDI Connector (in, out)
- USB Connector (supports USB MIDI and USB Audio)
- AC adaptor jack
- Memory card slot (CompactFlash)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
- Current Draw: 800 mA
- CD-ROM x2 (Sonar LE, Wave converter/USB driver)
- AC Adaptor
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Pedal Switch (DP-2)
- Foot Switch (BOSS FS-5U)
- Pad Stand (PDS-10)
- Gig Bag (CB-SP1)
- Size and Weight
- Width: 11-1/16" (280 mm)
- Depth: 10-7/16" (264 mm)
- Height: 2-15/16" (74 mm)
- Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)