Roland Lucina AX-09 Shoulder SynthesizerProduct #485805 Roland 485805 CB Synthesizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Liberate yourself and roam free!
Let the Roland Lucina AX-09 Synthesizer liberate you to roam free. Who says keyboardists need to hide behind their gear? The Roland Lucina is compact, lightweight, and loaded with great sounds, all easily selectable with the onboard Category buttons. Plug in a USB stick and add backing tracks to your musical performances with the Audio Player function. Or plug in an MP3/CD player and jam along with your favorite songs. The ultralight shoulder carried Lucina AX-09 synth fits all musicians—even kids. It's super easy to use yet the Roland Lucina packs a heavyweight musical punch with its stellar sounds and expressive controls.
Great Roland sounds
The portable Lucina synth is packed with dozens of high-quality sounds that span a wide stylistic range - from scorching synth leads to silk-smooth pads. Find the perfect sound quickly with the Category buttons, and press the Preview button to hear the currently selected sound with a preprogrammed riff. Assign your top 12 sounds to the Favorites bank for instant, one-button recall. Volume and reverb level settings can be stored with each Favorite.
Plug into traditional power with an AC adapter (included) or roam free with batteries. Jam for hours* with 8 standard AA batteries installed (Ni-MH AA rechargeable batteries). A battery-strength indicator lets you know when battery power is getting low so you never miss a note onstage.
*Approximately four hours of continuous use per 8-battery load.
The Lucina synth's built-in Audio Player feature lets you sound like an entire band. Simply load a USB stick with your favorite songs in MP3, WAV, or AIFF format, plug it into Lucina's USB port, select the song you want, press Play, and jam along!
Put a personal stamp on your performances with the expressive controllers built into the Roland Lucina. Wave your hands over the invisible D Beam for dramatic effects, and dig your fingers into the Modulation Bar and Touch control to bend, twist, and sculpt each sound you play.
- Stylish, lightweight, compact design
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- 150 high-quality sounds that cover a wide stylistic range
- 37-note velocity-sensitive keyboard, 128-voice polyphony
- External-In Jack and USB-Memory Audio Player Function
- (You can enjoy playing your favorite songs)
- Runs on AC or battery power
Get freedom of expression! Order today.
Lucina AX-09 Shoulder Synthesizer Specifications:
- Keyboard: 37 Keys (with velocity)
- Sound Generator Section
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Parts: 1 Part
- Tones: 150 Tones (Regular Tones 144, Special Tones: 6)
- Audio Player Section (playable formats)
- Format: MPEG-1 audio layer 3
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Bit Rate: 32/40/48/56/64/80/96/112/128/160/192/224/256/320 kbps, VBR (Variable Bit Rate)
- WAV, AIFF
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Bit Depth: 8/16/24 -bit
- Controllers: D Beam Controller, Modulation Bar, Touch Controller
- OUTPUT Jacks (L (MONO), R) (1/4 inch phone type), PHONES Jack (Stereo mini type), EXT IN Jack (Stereo mini type), FOOTPEDAL Jack (Assignable)
- USB COMPUTER Connector (for USB MIDI), USB MEMORY Slot, MIDI OUT Connector (V-LINK), DC IN jack
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor or Ni-MH AA SIZE Rechargeable Battery x 8 (Batteries sold separately – Do not use alkaline batteries or zinc-carbon batteries)
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- Battery Life for Continuous Use: Ni-MH Rechargeable batteries: approximately 4 hours (This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Quick Guide, Tutorial DVD, Strap, Panel Sticker, USB MEMORY Connector Cap, PSB-1U (S) AC adaptor)
- Options (sold separately): Pedal Switch: DP Series, Expression Pedal: EV-5, USB Memory
- Size and Weight
- Width: 32-13/16" (832 mm)
- Depth: 9-11/16" (245 mm)
- Height: 3-3/4" (95 mm)
- Weight: 8 lb. 3 oz. (3.7 kg)
- Use USB memory sold by Roland – Roland can not guarantee operation if other products are used.