Roland Lucina AX-09 Shoulder Synthesizer (Black Sparkle)Sku #585837000000000 Roland 585837 CB Synthesizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A portable shoulder synth in sparkly black that's fun and expressive for both kids and adults.
The Roland Lucina AX-09 synthesizer is compact, lightweight, and loaded with great sounds that are all easily selectable with the onboard Category buttons. Plug in a USB stick and add backing tracks to your performances with the Audio Player function or plug in an MP3/CD player and jam along with your favorite songs. This ultra-light Roland keyboard synth is designed to fit all musicians—even kids. It's super easy to use yet it packs a heavyweight musical punch with its stellar sounds and expressive controls.
The Lucina synthesizer is packed with dozens of high-quality sounds that span a wide stylistic range from scorching synth leads to silk-smooth drum pads. Find the perfect sound quickly with the Category buttons or press the Preview button to hear the currently selected sound with a pre-programmed riff. Assign your top 12 sounds to the Roland keyboard's Favorites bank for instant, one-button recall. Volume and reverb-level settings can be stored with each Favorite.
Plug into traditional power with an AC adaptor (included) or roam free with batteries. Jam for hours (approximately four hours of continuous use per 8-battery load) with eight standard AA batteries installed (Ni-MH AA rechargeable batteries). A battery-strength indicator lets you know when battery power is getting low so you never miss a note onstage.
The built-in Audio Player feature lets you sound like an entire band. Simply load up a USB stick with your favorite songs in MP3, WAV, or AIFF format and plug it into Roland Lucina AX-09's USB port. Select the song you want, press Play, and jam along!
Put a personal stamp on your performances with the expressive controllers built into the Lucina synthesizer. Wave your hands over the invisible D Beam for dramatic effects and dig your fingers into Roland's Modulation Bar and Touch control to bend, twist, and sculpt each sound you play.
- Stylish, lightweight, compact synth design
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- 150 high-quality sounds that cover a wide stylistic range
- 37-note, velocity-sensitive keyboard
- 128-voice polyphony
- External in jack and USB-memory Audio Player function(enjoy playing your favorite songs)
- Runs on AC or battery power
- Dimensions: 3-3/4" H x 32-13/16" W x 9-11/16" D
Who says keyboardists need to hide behind their gear? Liberate yourself and roam free with the Lucina AX-09 Synth.
Lucina AX-09 Shoulder Synthesizer (Black Sparkle) Specifications:
- Keyboard: 37 keys (with velocity)
- Sound generator section:
- Maximum polyphony: 128 voices
- Parts: 1 part
- Tones: 150 tones (regular tones 144, special tones: 6)
- Audio player section (playable formats):
- MP3: format: MPEG-1 audio layer 3; sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz; bit rate: 32/40/48/56/64/80/96/112/128/160/192/224/256/320 kbps, VBR (variable bit rate)
- WAV, AIFF: sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz; bit depth: 8/16/24 -bit
- Controllers: D beam controller, modulation bar, touch controller
- Connectors: output jacks (L (MONO), R) (1/4 inch phone type), phones Jack (stereo mini type), ext in jack (stereo mini type), foot pedal jack (assignable)
- USB computer: connector (for USB MIDI), USB memory slot, MIDI out connector (V-LINK), DC in jack
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Power supply: AC adaptor or Ni-MH AA size rechargeable batteries x 8 (do not use alkaline batteries or zinc-carbon batteries) batteries sold separately
- Current draw: 600 mA
- Battery life for continuous use: with Ni-MH rechargeable batteries: approximately 4 hours (this figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use)
- Accessories: owner's manual, quick guide, tutorial DVD, strap, panel sticker, USB memory connector cap, AC adaptor ( PSB-1U (S) )
- Optional accessories: pedal switch: DP series, expression pedal: EV-5, USB memory (USB memory by Roland is recommended)