Roland Juno-Gi Synthesizer PackageProduct #459543 Roland 459543 CK Keyboard Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A studio's worth of sounds, sequencing, and audio recording in one amazing instrument, plus a bench and stand.
This incredibly convenient package from Roland includes the JUNO-Gi synthesizer with it's versatile Fantom-X sound engine as well as a sturdy On-Stage Stands' Deluxe Keyboard X Stand and an easy-fold padded bench.
Roland JUNO-Gi Synthesizer
In the JUNO tradition of great sound, compact design, easy operation, and affordable price, the JUNO-Gi delivers big. What propels this power-synth into another realm, however, is its supercharged feature set with over 1,300 fresh sounds, an onboard 8-track digital recorder, and pro effects created by BOSS. Write, record, mix, master, and perform anywhere with the new JUNO-Gi.
New Sound Bank
A new sound library has been created for the JUNO-Gi, with over 1,300 factory selections that cover a universe of instrument types and musical styles. Tone Category buttons help you scan the vast library and locate the perfect sound with ease and speed. New to the JUNO-Gi are Live Sets, which comprise up to four layered tones each—create your own unique sounds by stacking and/or splitting tones and saving them together as a Live Set. Furthermore, a Special Live Set section takes maximum advantage of the JUNO-Gi sound engine for the most advanced synth sounds.
Performance and Portability
The JUNO-Gi has been designed with the performer in mind. It provides supreme mobility thanks to its lightweight body and battery-power compatibility (up to three hours of continuous operation with eight NiMH AA batteries), letting you experience the freedom of performance in any environment. Roland's battery-powered amps such as the BA-330 and KC-110 are perfect companions for the JUNO-Gi during street performances. Performers will also appreciate the JUNO-Gi's friendly front panel, which is covered with hands-on controls, clearly marked and easy to reach. The enlarged 240 x 64 graphic LCD provides clear visibility and fast navigation, even on outdoor gigs with troublesome sun glare.
Digital Recording & FX
The Pro recording onboard! The JUNO-Gi's built-in eight-track digital recorder with 64 virtual tracks provides a full-featured multitrack studio environment, complete with dedicated transport controls and mix faders. The recording media is a removable SD or SDHC card, with up to 192 hours of recording time possible when using a single 32GB SDHC card. Also supported is full import and export of track data with a computer. The same pro performance effects found in the BOSS GT series are built into the JUNO-Gi, as well as effects designed for vocal processing. Connect a guitar or microphone directly and apply these top-quality effects for instant CD-quality sound as you record.
USB MIDI & Audio
The JUNO-Gi's multifunction USB port offers both audio and MIDI functionality—a one-cable connection to your computer is all you need to stream audio and MIDI back and forth and interface with your favorite music software. When you combine the JUNO-Gi with the bundled Cakewalk Sonar LE 8.5 software, you have a complete digital audio workstation package for your PC. In addition, the MIDI Controller Mode lets you operate the JUNO-Gi as a MIDI master keyboard for controlling your DAW or external MIDI devices.
On-Stage Stands Deluxe Keyboard X Stand
The On-Stage Stands Deluxe Keyboard X Stand is capable of securely supporting up to 250lb. It's easily adjustable thanks to the no-fuss, patent-pending quikSQUEEZE adjustment system. This keyboard stand makes setup and performance a breeze. Constructed from 3/4" tubing with adjustable height of 27" to 39" and adjustable width of 11" to 31".
Musician's Gear Piano Bench
Easy-fold, stable "X" design for convenience and comfort. Bench is fully adjustable with large, extra-thick, padded seat cushion. Minimum-maximum seat height: 17" - 19".
- Keyboard: 61 keys (with velocity)
- Over 1,300 high-quality sounds optimized for live performance
- Intuitive user interface, including dedicated Tone Category buttons and large display
- 128-voice polyphony
- Full-featured 8-track digital recorder onboard with Guitar/Mic/Line inputs
- Plug in a guitar and play/record with built-in pro guitar effects derived from BOSS' GT series
- High-capacity SDHC card slot for data storage and direct play
- Full computer integration via MIDI Controller mode and built-in audio/MIDI interface
- Lightweight, compact body with battery-power compatibility
- Complete mobility when used with a battery-powered PA or amp such as Roland's BA-330 or KC-110
- Included Cakewalk Production Plus Pack makes the JUNO-Gi a complete DAW package for your PC
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Guide
- CD-ROM (USB Driver)
- DVD-ROM (Cakewalk PPP)
- SD Card (2GB, installed in the JUNO-Gi when shipped from the factory)
- SD Card Protector (installed in the JUNO-Gi when shipped from the factory)
- USB Memory Protector
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord
- Ideal for medium-format keyboards
- Supports 250lb.
- 3/4" tubing
- Adjustable height from 27"-39"
- Adjustable width from 11"-31"
- Strong, bolted construction
- Stable "X" design folds easily
- Fully adjustable
This all-in-one package lets you experience the Fantom-X sound, while giving you a stand and bench too. Order today and you're ready to play!
Juno-Gi Synthesizer Package Specifications:
- Roland Juno-Gi Synthesizer
- Sound Generator Section
- Maximum polyphony: 128 voices
- Parts: Live Set (4 layers) + 16 parts
- Wave memory: 128MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Preset memory: Live Set: 1,379, Tone: 788 + 256 (GM2), Rhythm Set: 14 + 9 (GM2)
- User Memory: Live Set: 256, Favorite: 100
- Effects: Multi-Effects: 2 systems, 79 types, Chorus: 3 types. Reverb: 5 types
- Digital Recorder Section
- Track: 8
- V-Track: 64 (8 V-Tracks per each Track)
- Up to 2 tracks can be recorded simultaneously, and up to 8 tracks can be played back simultaneously
- Maximum number of songs: 99
- Memory capacity: SD memory card: supports SDHC cards to a maximum of 32GB
- Sample rate: 44.1kHz
- Recording time (conversion in one track):
- Card capacity recording times: 1GB (approx. 6 hrs.), 2GB (approx. 12 hrs.), 4GB (approx. 24 hrs.), 8GB (approx. 48 hrs.), 16GB (approx. 96 hrs.), 32GB (approx. 192 hrs.)
- The maximum recording time (storage used) for one song is approximately 12 hours (2GB)
- Note:The above recording times are approximate and are for when only one track is used. For example, if you record using all eight tracks, the available time for each track will be one eighth of the time listed. Since the 2GB SD card included with the JUNO-Gi contains a demo song, the available recording time will be shorter than listed above.
- With the Track Export function, a maximum of approximately 6 hours and 40 minutes worth of monaural data (approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes worth of stereo data) can be output
- Nominal input level:
- LINE INPUT jacks: -10 dBu
- GUITAR/MIC INPUT jack: GUITAR: -20 dBu, MIC: -40 dBu
- Insert Effects: 3 banks (Guitar, Mic, Line)
- Mastering Tool Kit
- USB Memory Song Player Section
- File Format: Audio File: WAV, AIFF, MP3 / Standard MIDI File: format-0/1
- Number of songs: 99
- External memory: USB MEMORY (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash memory: sold separately)
- Rhythm pattern:
- Preset: 371 / User: 99 / Song (Digital Recorder): 99
- Arpeggiator: Preset: 128 / User: 64
- Chord memory: Preset: 17
- Controllers: Pitch bend/Modulation lever, D Beam controller, S1/S2 buttons, Sound Modify knob x 6
- Display: 240 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- External memory: SD/SDHC Card
- OUTPUT Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4" phone type)
- PHONES Jack (stereo 1/4" phone type)
- SONG/CLICK OUT Jack (stereo 1/4" phone type)
- LINE INPUT Jacks (L, R) (1/4" phone type)
- GUITAR/MIC INPUT Jack:
- MIC: 1/4 inch phone type or XLR type (phantom power), GUITAR: 1/4 inch phone type (Hi-Z)
- CONTROL PEDAL Jack
- HOLD PEDAL Jack
- MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB COMPUTER Connectors (USB Hi-Speed Audio/MIDI)
- (Use a USB cable and a computer with a USB connector that support USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.)
- DC IN Jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9V
- (AC Adaptor or Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6; sold separately) x 8)
- * Carbon-zinc batteries or alkaline batteries cannot be used.
- Current Draw: 750 mA
- Battery Life for Continuous Use
- Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (AA, HR6): Approximately 3 hours (approximately 2 hours if USB memory is connected) (This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Size and Weight
- Width: 1,008mm, 39-11/16"
- Depth: 300mm, 11-13/16"
- Height: 105mm, 4-3/16"
- Weight: 5.7kg, 12lb. 10 oz.