Roland Gaia SH-01 SynthesizerSku #485806000000000 Roland 485806 CB Synthesizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-performance value with old-school charm.
The Roland GAIA SH-01 synth offers high-performance value with old-school charm. The Roland SH-01 delivers massive sound, hands-on ease, and an affordable price. The synth's triple-stacked engine puts potent virtual analog synthesis under your fingertips, yet the control panel is so fun, friendly, and inviting, even first-timers can create great sounds.
The Roland synth's signal flow is simple to grasp, with logically arranged knobs, sliders, and buttons. Hands-on control and fat sound make the little Gaia SH-01 a powerhouse and a joy for music students, songwriters, session players, and live performers of all styles and skill levels.
Triple-Fat Virtual Analog
Sink your teeth into the new triple-stacked virtual analog engine, comprising 3 complete synths for incredibly thick, powerful sound. Unleash the beef of 3 oscillators that drive a trio of multimode, resonant filters, multi-shape LFOs, and amplifiers, plus 9 envelope generators. The Roland Gaia SH-01 is like having 3 synthesizers in 1! With 64 polyphonic voices onboard, the GAIA SH-01 makes it possible to play massive sounds without experiencing note drop-out.
From the silkiest reverb to the grittiest growl, the Roland SH-01's instantly selectable multi-effects catapult your sounds into another spatial dimension. You can layer up to 5 simultaneous effects for dozens of variations. Onboard Roland effects include reverb, distortion, fuzz, bit crash, flanger, phaser, pitch shifter, low boost, and delay with panning and tempo sync. Roland eqips the Gaia SH-01 with cdedicated control knobs for tweaking the effects in real time.
At less than 10 pounds, the Roland GAIA SH-01 is lightweight, compact, and great for musicians on the go. The 37-note keyboard is full-size, however, so performers can play naturally and comfortably. The synth can be powered via AC or batteries* for the ultimate in portable convenience. A battery-life indicator on the front panel ensures that you won't lose power unexpectedly. When used in conjunction with a battery-powered amp such as Roland's CUBE Street, MOBILE CUBE, BA-330 or KC-110, the GAIA SH-01 can be played and heard anywhere!
The front panel puts every control directly under your fingertips. There are no hidden menus, no nonsense. Just play and move the knobs and sliders, or wave your hands over the invisible D Beam for dramatic effects. The logically designed front panel shows the signal path from left to right. It helps beginners understand synthesis, while experienced players will love the instant gratification of hands-on control during performance.
Phrase Recorder and Arpeggiator
Hold a note or chord and let the arpeggiator create musical magic automatically for you. The tempo can be set via tap tempo. In addition, the onboard Phrase Recorder lets you record what you play on the keyboard as well as the movements of the knobs and sliders. The controller data can also be played back independently to complement the notes you play in real time.
USB and EXT IN
Connect directly to a computer (Mac or PC) with one simple USB cable, and stream audio directly to the software of your choice. The SH-01's USB ports can also be used to transmit and receive MIDI data, and to store your patches and phrases (recorded with the Phrase Recorder) to a USB memory stick. For integrating with external devices, the SH-01's EXT input lets you connect external audio sources such as an MP3-player and play along with your favorite songs or backing tracks—great for practice and live performance. Manipulate the incoming audio with three Center Cancel modes, which let you eliminate pre-recorded vocals, guitars, or bass.
*Can be powered by 8 rechargeable Ni-MH AA batteries.
- Huge sound with 3 virtual analog engines onboard, each with a dedicated oscillator, filter, amplifier, envelope, and LF0
- Layer up to 5 simultaneous effects, including distortion, flanger, delay, reverb, low boost, and more
- 64-voice polyphony for massive sounds without note drop-out
- Fun, hands-on control panel that's great for instant gratification, and for learning synthesis
- Lightweight, compact body with 37 full-size keys
- Runs on AC or battery power for portable convenience
- D Beam, arpeggiator, and Phrase Recorder onboard
Get massive sound at an affordable price! Order today.
Gaia SH-01 Synthesizer Specifications:
- Keyboard: 37 Keys (with velocity)
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 Voices
- Sound Generation:
- Virtual analog synthesizer sound generator (Number of part: 1)
- (Oscillator + Filter + Amp + Envelopes + LFO) x 3
- PCM sound generation (Number of parts: 15)
- Patch memory
- Preset: 64
- User: 64
- OSC Section
- Oscillator waveform: Saw, Square, Pulse/PWM, Triangle, Sine, Noise, Super Saw
- Knobs/Sliders: Pitch, Detune, Pulse Width, Pulse Width Modulation
- Envelope: Attack, Decay, Envelope Depth
- Oscillator Sync, Ring Modulation
- (Tone 2's OSC 2 is applied as modulation to Tone 1's OSC 1.)
- FILTER Section
- Filter Type: LPF, HPF, BPF, PKG (-12 dB/-24 dB)
- Knobs: Cutoff, Resonance, Key Follow
- Envelope: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release, Envelope Depth
- AMP Section
- Knobs: Level
- Envelope: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- LFO Section
- LFO Shape: Triangle, Sine, Saw, Square, Sample
- Knobs/Sliders: Rate, Fade Time, Pitch Depth, Filter Depth, Amp Depth
- Tempo Sync: On/Off
- DIST: Distortion, Fuzz, Bit Crash
- FLANGER: Flanger, Phaser, Pitch Shifter
- DELAY: Delay, Panning Delay (with tempo sync function)
- REVERB: Reverb
- LOW BOOST: Low Boost
- Knobs: Control 1, Level
- Pitch Bend/Modulation lever
- D BEAM Controller
- Arpeggiator: Preset pattern: 64
- Phrase Recorder
- User: 8
- Number of Track: 1
- OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4 inch phone type)
- Headphone jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- PEDAL jack (TRS phone type)
- MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB COMPUTER (supports USB Hi-Speed Audio/MIDI)
- USB MEMORY (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed flash memory)
- EXT IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor or rechargeable nickel-metal hydride AA batteries x 8 ) Batteries sold separately – Note: Zinc-carbon batteries or alkaline batteries cannot be used.
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- Battery life for continuous use: Approximately 5 hours
- Using rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries
- Approximately 4 hours if USB memory is connected
- Differs depending on the conditions of use/dd>
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Guide Book, CD-ROM (USB DRIVER), DVD Video, AC Adaptor (PSB-1U), Power Cord
- Options (sold separately): Keyboard Stand: KS-18Z(*), Pedal Switch: DP series, Expression Pedal: EV-5, USB Memory: M-UF2G * Make sure that this instrument is mounted at a height that is no higher than 1 meter.
- Size and Weight
- Width: 27-3/16" (689 mm)
- Height: 3-15/16" (100 mm)
- Depth: 12-1/2" (317 mm)
- Weight: 9 lb. 5 oz. (4.2 kg)