A digital piano built for the stage”like the stage at Carnegie Hall.
Equipped with great sounds and intelligent features, the FP-7 excels at delivering concert piano sounds with the intricate details of an acoustic piano. You get touches like hammer and damper noise and string and key-off resonance, all delivered with a powerful 88-key multi-sampled piano sound engine. These authentic piano sounds are matched by the play of the Progressive Hammer Action II keyboard.
You also get the key tones needed for ensemble or band performances thanks to 339 other tones”including 6 tone wheel organ voices” and 9 drum sets all with 128-voice polyphony. The FP-7 comes with reverb, 62 digital effects types, 4-band EQ, a graphic LCD for easy operation, and rich, sparkling sound from internal speakers. Advanced features like USB/MIDI computer connection, computer recording with Cakewalk SONAR LE (included), and an Audio Key mode that lets you play WAV files from a USB key.
- 88-key multi-sampled piano sound engine
- GM2, XG Lite GS compatible
- 339 tones (including 6 tone wheel organ)
- 9 drum sets
- 62 digital effect types
- 4-band EQ
- 128-voice polyphony
- PHA II (Progressive Hammer Action II)
- Audio Key plays WAV files from USB key
- Large graphic LCD for easy operation
- Internal speaker system
- Computer connection via USB (MIDI)
- Cakewalk SONAR LE included
- 53"W x 5-7/16"H x 14-13/16" D