Roland F-120 SuperNATURAL Piano (White)Product #H81182 Roland H81182 CAA Home Digital Pianos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Stylish designed cabinet paired with exceptionally true piano feel and sound.
The stylish, 88-key F-120 is an ideal choice for piano lovers who want authentic sound and touch in a space-saving, contemporary satin black cabinet, and at an affordable price. Rolandâs acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano engine is onboard, providing the ultimate piano sound and response, and the Ivory Feel-G keyboard offers a supreme touch that looks and feels like a true grand. The F-120âs minimalist aesthetic design will blend into any home interior, both classic and contemporary.
With Rolandâs breakthrough SuperNATURAL Piano engine at its core, the F-120 brings a new level of authentic sound and natural performance to the digital domain. Rolandâs engineers relentlessly analyzed the complex, ever-changing characteristics of concert grand pianos, faithfully capturing and reproducing the tonal variations based on the velocity of each keystroke. With SuperNATURAL, three key elements are dramatically enhanced: velocity response, note decay and key-range behavior. The end result is an incredibly expressive and authentic sound that blurs the line between digital and acoustic.
Ivory Feel-G Keyboard
The F-120 is outfitted with an Ivory Feel-G keyboard, featuring Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement, inherits the functions, appearance, and texture of keyboards found on Rolandâs flagship pianos. Thanks to the combination of the latest sensor technologies and the SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine, the F-120 offers expression and performance that rivals that of high-end pianos.
Slim Cabinet Design
Compact, stylish, and only 30cm deep, the F-120 can be placed anywhere in your room. The unique folding-lid design covers the keyboard safely when closed, and serves as a music rest when raised.
More than a great piano, the F-120 is equipped with features to enhance your skills. The Twin-Piano feature, for example, is designed for side-by-side lessons or performances with a teacher or duet partner. It enables the keyboard to be split into two parts, each of which covers the same octaves. This makes it easy to see and hear when practicing beside a teacher. In the same way, the left and right pedals can be reassigned to act as damper pedals for either side of the split keyboard. The F-120 also has a built-in metronome and recorder, so you can practice with a perfect time reference, and record and listen back to your performances.
With the F-120, you can play day or night, year after year, and enjoy perfect sound and performance. Since the instrument is fully digital, there are no strings to tune. No need to worry about temperature changes or aging strings. And since itâs digital, the F-120 lets you play through its built-in speakers, its external output, or privately through headphones. The built-in external input lets you connect an audio player for play-along fun.
- 88 keys (Ivory Feel-G keyboard)
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 levels, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Twin Piano
- White finish
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- Max. Polyphony: 128 voices
- Tones: 30 tones
- Stretch Tuning: Always On
- Master Tuning: 415.3Hz to 466.2Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1Hz)
- Transpose: -6 to +5 (in semitones)
- Effects: Reverb (Off, 1 to 10), Brilliance (-10 to 0 to +10), Only for Piano Tones: String Resonance (Always On), Damper Resonance (Always On), Key Off Resonance (Always On)
- Track: 1 track
- Songs: Recorder Section: 1 song / Internal Memory: Max. 10 songs
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop, Rec, Previous/Rewinding, Next/Fast-forwarding, Track Mute, Tempo, All Song Play, Count-in
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500
- Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
- Metronome: Beat - 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Max. 10 songs
- Internal Songs: 189 songs
- Rated Power Output: 12W x 2
- Speakers: [8cm x 12cm] x 2
- Volume Level (SPL): 103dB
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters LED
- Control: Volume
- Pedals: Damper (capable of continuous detection), Soft (capable of continuous detection), Sostenuto
- Other Functions: Panel Lock, MIDI Visual Control
- Connectors: DC In jack, Pedal connector, Input jack: Stereo miniature phone type, Output jacks (L/Mono, R): 1/4-inch phone type, MIDI connectors (In, Out), Headphone jack x 2: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Power Consumption: 12W (4W to 24W)
- Ownerâs Manual
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord (for connecting AC Adaptor)
Who says a piano needs to take up an entire room? Order the F-120 and fill the room with sound only!
F-120 SuperNATURAL Piano (White) Specifications:
- Size and Weight with lid closed, stabilizers mounted (WxHxD):
- 1,361mm x 345mm x 778mm
- 53-5/8" x 13-5/8" x 30-11/16"
- Weight: 34kg, 75lb.
- Size and Weight with lid open, stabilizers mounted (WxHxD):
- 1361mm x 345mm x 910mm
- 53-5/8" x 13-5/8" x 35-7/8"
- Weight: 34kg, 75lb.