Roland F-110 Compact Digital Piano Satin Black 886830181245Product #583431 Roland 583431 CAB Stage Digital Pianos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Compact piano design with a unique folding lid.
The eye-catching and compact Roland F-110 digital piano features an attractive wooden cabinet in gorgeous finishes, easily at home in any environment. With its 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano and high-quality library of sounds, its unique cabinet with a folding lid, acclaimed keyboard touch, and an intuitive user interface, the Roland piano is a smart choice.
Form meets function
At just 11.8 inches deep, the streamlined electronic piano fits easily into bedrooms and restricted living spaces. The unique folding-lid design covers the keys when closed and serves as a music holder when open.
Flagship piano sound
The Roland F-110 has a 88-key concert grand-piano sound, with individual stereo multi-samples for every key. It's touch responsive to the subtlest pressure and nuance, from the deepest, most powerful bass to the most delicate high notes.
PHA alpha II keyboard
The F-110's 88-key progressive hammer action "PHA alpha II" keyboard gives you the authentic feel of an acoustic grand with a weightier touch in the lower registers and a lighter touch in the higher registers. Pedal positions are detected smoothly as well, causing the sound to be shaped in direct response to the depth at which a pedal is pushed, creating precisely the sound you want.
With the Roland digital piano, you can play day or night, year after year, and enjoy perfect sound and performance. Since the F-110 is fully digital, there are no strings to tune. There's no need to worry at temperature changes or aging strings. The F-110's speakers deliver excellent sound and you can also play silently through headphones
- Folding lid cabinet design covers the keyboard when closed
- Folding lid functions as a music rest when open
- Luxurious, metallic, 3-pedal unit embedded in the stand
- Friendly control panel with quick access to essential functions
- 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano onboard
- High-quality collection of sounds
- 128-voice polyphony
- PHA alpha II keyboard
Some assembly required
F-110 Compact Digital Piano Specifications:
- Keyboard type: 88 keys (PHA alpha II)
- Keyboard mode: whole, dual, split, twin piano
- Touch sensitivity: 5-levels/fixed touch
- Sound generator:
- 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano sound conforms to GM2/GS/XG Lite
- Maximum polyphony: 128 voices
- Master tuning: 415.3 Hz to 466.2 Hz
- Transpose: -6 to +5
- Stretched tuning: On/Off
- Temperament: 8 types
- Effects: reverb (10 level), string resonance (only for piano, 10 levels), damper resonance (only for piano, 10 levels), key off resonance (only for piano, 10 levels)
- Equalizer: 3-band digital equalizer
- Volume: 0 to 10
- Tempo: 10 to 500
- Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Tracks: 3 tracks
- Song: 99 songs
- Control: song select, play/stop, record, previous/rewinding, next/fast-forward, track mute, Tempo, tempo mute, all song play, count-in, count-down, song volume
- Tempo: quarter note = 10 to 500
- Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
- Internal song:
- Songs: 65
- Other info:
- Rated power output: 12W x 2
- Speakers: (8cm x 12cm) x 2
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters LED
- Pedal: damper (half-pedal recognition), soft (half-pedal recognition, function assignable), sostenuto (function assignable)
- Controls: volume
- Other functions: panel lock, V-LINK
- Connectors: output jacks (L/Mono, R), input jacks (L/Mono, R), headphone jack x 2 (Stereo), MIDI connectors (IN, OUT), DC inlet, pedal connector
- Power supply: PSB-7U (12V, 4A)
- Accessories: owner's manual, AC adaptor, power cord (for AC adaptor), headphone hook
- With lid closed: 30-11/16" H x 53-5/8" W x 11-15/16" D
- Height with lid open: 35-7/8"
- Weight: 77 lb., 3 oz.