Roland Dynamic MIDI Pedal
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The excitement and versatility of live performance with full MIDI control at your feet.
The PK-6 Dynamic Pedalboard is an impressive MIDI Controller that enables you to virtually control any MIDI function during live performance. The PK-6 lets you play a variety of sounds from any external MIDI device, leaving your hands free to play your favorite musical instrument like guitar, bass, keyboard or accordion.
It features 13 velocity-sensitive pedal keys spanning the chromatic range of an entire octave, and gives you one-foot operation of four separate performance modes: MONO, POLY, DRUM and MIDI CONTROLLER. You also get an easy-to-use UI including a 7 segments x 3 display; HOLD, OCTAVER BASS and PORTAMENTO switches, EXTERNAL PEDAL socket for connecting an optional expression pedal, pedal switch, continuous pedal or foot switch; and PK-OUT socket for direct connection to instruments equipped with a PK-IN socket for MIDI communication and Power Supply. Can also be powered by the included AA batters or an optional AC adapter.
- Pedalboard: 13 keys (velocity sensitive)
- Modes: MONO, POLY, DRUM, MIDI CONTROLLER
- Functions: Hold, Octaver Bass On/Off, Octaver value, Portamento On/Off, Portamento Time, Transpose, Octave, Program Change Tx, Velocity on/off (Fixed Programmable value), Key Touch (Light, medium, heavy), Real Time Backing Controller, External pedal assign, MIDI merge
- Controls: MONO, POLY, DRUM, MIDI CONTROLLER, HOLD, OCTAVER BASS, PORTAMENTO, SHIFT, POWER
- Connectors: EXTERNAL PEDAL jack (Switch/Expression, programmable), PK OUT Jack, MIDI connectors (IN, OUT, THRU), DC IN Jack
- Owner’s Manual
- LR6 (AA) type x 6
- PK cable
Use your feet to make your music more sweet. Order a PK-6 pealboard now.
Dynamic MIDI Pedal Specifications:
- Power supply: AC adaptor (not included), via PK cable. or LR6 (AA) type x 6 (included)
- Current Draw: 130 mA