Roland BK-7M Backing ModuleProduct #H72400 Roland H72400 CSA Rackmount Sound Modules https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A world-class backing band you can fit in a backpack.
The Roland BK-7m is a state-of-the-art module that packs an interactive band into a sleek, slim package. No bigger than a book, the BK-7m is a dream machine for the entertaining artist or solo musician who needs a backing band onstage, in the studio, or at home. With hundreds of great Tones, Music Styles, and rhythms onboard—all quickly accessible with one-touch buttons—the BK-7m will make you sound like a pro ensemble onstage. Choose from the library of built-in styles or play your own music files directly from USB for play-along accompaniment. You can even record your performances directly to USB memory for distribution and archiving.
The BK-7m is powered by a state-of-the-art Roland sound engine, packed with over 1,000 great Tones and dozens of drum and percussion kits. The module is able to handle 128 voices simultaneously, and is compatible with a variety of voicing formats, including GM2, GS, and XG Lite. Feed the BK-7m a quality Standard MIDI File, buckle up, and get ready for a great-sounding band. You can also use it as a high-quality sound module for a MIDI-compatible instrument such as a digital piano, V-Accordion, organ or guitar.
In addition to playing MIDI Files with its internal sound generator, the BK-7m can also play and manipulate audio files. Play MP3 or WAV files via USB and use the onboard controls to change key signature and tempo to best suit your vocal range or performance style. You can also use the BK-7m’s Center Cancel feature to minimize the vocals from pre-existing songs to create instant karaoke-style sing-along tracks.
To expand the capabilities of the BK-7m, a USB port is provided for connecting to industry-standard USB storage devices such as a USB key or self-powered USB hard disk for playing and modifying/saving files. You can also use the USB port to record your performances as audio files (WAV, 16-bit/44.1kHz linear format) on a USB storage device.
The BK-7m’s composite video output can be connected to an external monitor, which allows the audience or other musicians onstage to follow the lyrics and chord symbols of the performed song. Turn your show into a multimedia experience!
- * Portable backing module compatible with MIDI-capable pianos, keyboards, accordions, organs
- * 1,000-plus tones, 57 drum kits, 128-voice polyphony
- * Over 400 high-quality music styles, each with four one-touch settings
- * Over 900 Music Assistants covering every musical genre
- * SMF and audio file playback via onboard USB connector
- * Audio recording in WAV format directly to connected USB storage device
- * Cover function for SMFs and Music Styles
- * Composite Video Out to display Lyrics and/or Chord Symbols on external display
Be a band on the run - order today!
BK-7M Backing Module Specifications:
- Display: 128 x 64 dots, graphic LCD
- Sound generator (Conforms to GM2/GS/XGlite)
- Max. polyphony: 128 voices
- Sounds: 1,092 tones, 57 Drum Sets
- Multitimbral parts: Real-time parts (UP1, UP2, LWR, MBS) + 16 Song parts
- Master tuning: 415.3Hz to 466.2Hz
- Key control (Transpose): –6 to +5 in semitones (for audio/MIDI data)
- Tempo change: Quarter Note = 20 to 250 for SMF and Music Styles, 75 to 125 % for mp3 and WAV files
- Part mute functions: TRACK MUTE: Music Styles, SMF, CENTER CANCEL: mp3, WAV, AUDIO INPUT signals
- Real-time parts (UP1, UP2, LWR, MBS): reverb: 12 types, chorus: 6 types, MFX: 84 types, parametric EQ: 6 presets + 1 User, multi-band compressor: 6 presets + 1 user
- Music Style/SMF section: reverb: 8 types, chorus: 8 types, MFX A, B, C: 84 types each, parametric EQ: 6 presets + 1 user, multi-band compressor: 6 presets + 1 user
- Music Style section
- Music Styles: 433 in 10 “Rhythm” families
- One Touch memories: 4 per Music Style
- Style Cover: 30 presets
- Style Makeup Tools: Instrument-oriented editing
- Real-time player: SMF (Format 0/1), KAR, mp3, WAV
- Song Chord Extractor: Automatic chord detection for SMF files
- SMF Makeup Tools: Instrument-oriented editing
- SMF Cover: 30 presets
- Performance memories
- Performance lists: Unlimited number (storage on USB memory), 954 Music Assistant (Internal on BK-7m)
- Performance memories per list: Max. 999
- Finder: Quick location of Performance memories
- Demo: Yes
- USB recorder: Records audio files (WAV, 44.1 kHz/16-bit linear format)
- Lyrics: SMF and mp3/WAV
- Panel controls
- Knobs: VOLUME, AUDIO IN, BALANCE
- Rotary encoder: Data dial with push switching function
- Headphone jack: stereo 1/4" phone type
- Audio inputs: Input L/Mono, R jack: 1/4" phone type
- USB connectors: USB Host (data storage), COMPUTER (reception and transmission of MIDI data)
- MIDI IN/OUT connectors: MIDI IN, MIDI OUT (V-LINK function)
- Video output jack: composite (PAL or NTSC, selectable)
- Audio outputs: Output L/Mono, R jacks: 1/4" phone type
- Pedal and footswitch jacks: Switch/Expression jack (programmable), FC-7 jack (programmable)
- Power supply: 9 V DC, supplied AC adaptor
- Current draw: 900 mA
- Size and Weight
- 11-15/16" (303mm)W x 4" (101mm)H x 7-11/16 (194mm)D
- Weight: 3 lb., 12 oz. (1.7kg)