Roland AX-Synth Shoulder Synthesizer KeyboardProduct #580412 Roland 580412 CB Synthesizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Bringing back the portability and fun of the Keytar with modern controls and features.
Pick up the Roland AX-Synth Shoulder Synthesizer when it's time to escape the keyboard rig and rock the stage. This Roland keyboard synth has a sound generator onboard. A stylish take on the over-the-shoulder Keytar popular in the early 80s, the AX-Synth represents Roland's new generation of remote keyboards.
The AX-Synth is a self-contained keyboard equipped with powerful, solo-oriented sounds from Roland's current synths. It includes a dedicated V-LINK for video/visual control, USB MIDI for easy connection to your PC, an innovative bender mode for expressive solos. The Roland AX-Synth keyboard should last approximately 6 hours with a fresh set of batteries. With 256 tones plus 8 special tones (including SuperNATURAL), 128-note polyphony, and D-Beam, Ribbon Touch, and a Modulation Bar, you've got a lot of musical options hanging around your neck, So strap on a Roland AX-Synth keyboard synthesizer and steal the show.
- 49 keys with velocity
- 256 Tones + 8 Special Tones (including SuperNATURAL)
- 3x7 segment LED display
- Built-in sound engine with voices from Roland's modern synthesizers
- Ribbon controller, D-Beam, modulation bar, knobs, and easy-to-see display for stage
- USB MIDI for easy connection to PC
- Dedicated V-LINK button for video/visual control
- Innovative bender mode for expressive solos
Step into the spotlight with the AX-Synth strapped around your shoulders.
AX-Synth Shoulder Synthesizer Keyboard Specifications:
- Controllers: D-Beam, Ribbon Touch, Modulation Bar, Volume Knob Controller, Aftertouch Knob Controller, Portamento On/Off, Hold button On/Off, Bender Mode: Normal/Catch+Last
Connectors: Output Jacks - 2 x 1/4" phone type (L/MONO, R), Headphones (Stereo 1/4" phone type), Foot Pedal, USB connector (USB MIDI), MIDI connector (IN/OUT), AC Adaptor