Open Labs Neko QX6 Computer Keyboard WorkstationProduct #H69220 Open Labs H69220 CC Keyboard Workstations https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An all-in-one solution with keyboard playability and maximum studio functionality.
Perfect for studios, producers and artists-on-the-go, the NeKo QX6 is based on the superior quality and established reputation of Open Lab's acclaimed L-series. Powered by the latest Intel Core i3 processor and using a 15" touchscreen, 61 black and white keys, and running Windows 7 OS, NeKo QX6 is an entirely new class of multimedia instrument. NeKo QX6 is specifically designed with keyboard playability and maximum studio functionality.
The GEN6 Q-Series products feature the same high-grade aluminum chassis, innovative touch screen capabilities and pristine audio quality as the L-series. The NeKo QX6 includes more than 10,000 high-quality preset sounds, a fully licensed version of Reaper 3.5 (DAW), Open Lab's live virtual instrument host Riff, and practically unlimited capability for third-party plug-ins, VSTi's and applications including Pro Tools, Native Instruments, Cubase, Ableton, Reason and more.
Open Labs has included over 200 world-class virtual instruments and effects, with thousands of presets, with virtually unlimited capability for third party plug-ins and applications.
Unlike all other dedicated electronic musical instruments and workstations, NeKo QX6's optimized Windows 7 OS natively supports virtually any music application or plug-in developed for a PC. From Pro Tools to Nuendo, Native Instruments Komplete to Spectrasonics Omnisphere, NeKo QX6 does it all with ease.
NeKo QX6 is equipped with the new Bump MP integrated drum module, designed to allow the user to create beats and trigger any sound, loop or sample in real-time. Enhanced with a special Open Labs version of Guru from FXpansion, key features of the Bump MP include: (16 plus 1) fully assignable pads, note repeat, fixed level fader, transport controls, chromatic mode, hold, pad tune, multiple groove preset and eight engines with 24 patterns per engine. This also allows up to 512 step sequences per pattern.
Riff is an entirely new concept in virtual instrument hosting. Written from the ground up by Open Labs, Riff encompasses over six years of live performance and studio production knowledge gathered from some of the world's top artists, engineers, composers, and producers.
Simply speaking, Riff is a multi-effect and multi-instrument rack for musicians and sound designers. It is also a VST host that runs as a standalone application.
Its advanced features include: Live Controls, which allows the user to create any number of virtual controls in real-time that can be mapped to various effects and other parameters. Advanced intelligence allows any number of virtual controllers to manipulate any number of other virtual controllers, providing automation for virtual instruments and effects. Rewire allows for this powerful host application to be used within any DAW program.
Riff allows a user to stream the ASIO or VST input signal through chains of individual VST effects so you can use your Open Labs instrument as a real-time multi-effect processor. It enables a user to play several VST instruments at the same time. You can layer several instruments to create complex sounds. Or, users may play instruments on different MIDI channels: It turns a computer into a multi-timbral sound generator.
Open Labs Riff is the new standard in VST hosting. Split, layer and chain VSTs in any configuration you desire. Your production station never sounded this good.
Open Labs instruments are equipped with Firewire, USB, PCI EXPRESS and an Ethernet port, allowing access to the Internet via a broadband connection. Open Labs tech support can log-in to your system, and Open Lab's online technicians can remotely view and diagnose any issue ”while you are still in your own studio.
- More than 10,000 high-quality sounds
- 15-inch touch screen for hands on control of any software parameter and 2 button touch pad
- Bump MP 4x4 velocity sensitive drum pad interface
- Master Control Panel including transport controls, 4 plus 1 mappable faders, transpose functions and more
- 61-key semi-weighted, synth-action keyboard with after-touch
- Comprehensive I/O capable of up to 24bit/96KHz audio with 4 in / 6 out including 2 phantom-powered mic-preamps with instrument inputs, S/PDIF I/O and MIDI I/O
- Intel Core i3 2.93 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive
- High Speed Dual-Layer CD/DVD burner
- 4 USB 2.0 ports (2 external/2 internal), 1 Firewire 1394 port, 1 DVI Video port, 1 Ethernet port, Internet ready
- External QWERTY keyboard
- One year of Open Labs Gold Support Services which include: one-hour "Get to Know Your Machine" session, remote desktop support via Internet in addition to phone and email support, and full parts/labor warranty coverage
Neko QX6 Computer Keyboard Workstation Specifications:
- Keyboard: 61-key semi-weighted synth action keyboard (World class Fatar Technology)
CPU: 2.93GHz Intel Core i3
- Control Surfaces
- Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels
- Trackpad with 2 buttons
- Bump MP Drum Panel
- Open Labs Master Control
Memory: 2 GB (upgradable to 4GB)
- Audio I/O: High Performance Audio I/O Card with Low Latency & 24-bit/96kHz professional 4-in/6-out
- 2 mic/instrument preamp inputs (with Phantom Power 48V)
- 2 analog line inputs
- 6 analog line outputs
- S/PDIF digital I/O (coaxial)
Storage: 500 Gigabyte (upgradable to 4TB)
Drive: High Speed Dual-Layer 8.5GB/disc CD/DVD Burner
- Internal 15" Color Touch Screen LCD High resolution (1024 x 768)
- External DVI port for running dual monitors or a video projector
- Midi In/Out
- Sustain and Expression ports
- 4 USB 2.0 ports (2 external/2 internal)
- 1 FireWire 400 port
- 1 Gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet port
- Open Labs Riff
- Open Labs mFusion
PREMIUM Factory Sound Library: Over 10,000 presets on the Neko QX6 and 1,000 song presets loaded into Riff.
Power Supply: 500 Watt Power Supply, Whisper Quiet Cooling Fans (Internal Chassis, Processor & Power Supply)
Dimensions: 46"(W) X 20"(D) X 7"(H)
Weight (base configuration) 46 lb.