Open Labs NeKo LX5 Portable Keyboard Workstation 886830127465Product #581560 Open Labs 581560 CC Keyboard Workstations https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Sequence songs, create beats, track vocals and instruments, trigger MP3s, and perform live—the NeKo LX5 does it all.
With a 15" touchscreen, 61 black-and-white keys, external QWERTY keyboard, and running Windows OS, the NeKo LX5 is a world-class multimedia instrument. This portable media production station was specifically designed with superb keyboard playability to meet the needs of studio music production and live performance effortlessly.
Open Labs NeKo LX5's optimized Windows OS natively supports virtually any music application or plug-in developed for a PC. From Pro Tools to Nuendo, Native Instruments Komplete to Spectrasonics Omnisphere, NeKo LX5 workstation does it all with ease.
This Gen5 NeKo LX5 keyboard workstation is equipped with the Bump MP integrated drum module, designed to allow the user to create beats and trigger any sound, loop, or sample in real time. Enhanced with a special Open Labs version of Guru from FXpansion, key features of the Bump MP include: (16 plus 1) fully assignable pads, note repeat, max level, fixed level fader, transport controls, chromatic mode, hold, pad tune, multiple groove preset, and eight engines with 24 presets per engine.
This special keyboard workstation is also equipped with the Open Labs Mix/Edit controller. The mixer section consists of multiple fully assignable controls including: (8) encoders, (8) lighted buttons, (8) faders, (4 X 4) banks (for a total of 128 channels), and (1) master volume fader. The edit section consists of multiple, fully assignable controls including: (8) encoders, (1) LCD display (for encoders), (4) buttons, and (4) banks (for a total of 32 control parameters).
NeKo LX5 is full of relevant and compelling sounds like Open Labs' The Master's Series Library produced by multi-platinum producer Mr. Porter (Denaun Porter), as well as Open Labs' own V5 sound, sample, and loop libraries.
Part of the included software package, Open Labs Riff is an entirely new concept in virtual instrument hosting. Written from the ground up by Open Labs, Riff encompasses over 6 years of live performance and studio production knowledge gathered from some of the world's top artists, engineers, composers, and producers. Its advanced features include Live Controls, which allow the user to create any number of virtual controls in real time that can be mapped to various effects and other parameters. Advanced intelligence allows any number of virtual controllers to manipulate any number of other virtual controllers, providing automation for virtual instruments and effects. Rewire allows for this powerful host application to be used within any DAW program.
Included in the NeKo LX5's arsenal are over 200 world-class virtual instruments and effects, as well as over 20,000 presets with virtually unlimited capability for third party plug-ins and applications.
Another advantage of the NeKo LX5 keyboard workstation is its compact design. It's perfect for working in a project studio or performing live—where creating beats, guitar, and vocal multi-tracking, and DJ/VJ capabilities are as necessary as playing a keyboard. Its assignable Master and DJ controllers elevate live performance far beyond the capabilities of traditional keyboards. For instance, you can trigger MP3s in real time, then grab audio waveforms via the touchscreen. To top things off, throw some realtime drum, bass, and vocal lines on top of your mix.
Open Labs instruments are equipped with FireWire, USB, PCI EXPRESS and an Ethernet port, allowing access to the Internet via a broadband connection. Open Labs' tech support can log-in to your system, and their online technicians can remotely view and diagnose any issue—while you are still in your own studio.
- 61-key semi-weighted synth action keyboard (World-class Fatar Technology)
- Control Surfaces: Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels, Trackpad with 2 Buttons, External Keyboard ("QWERTY") Module, DJ Module: Penny and Giles Crossfader, 7 knobs, and 12 buttons
- High Speed Dual-Layer 8.5GB/Disk CD and DVD Burner
- Internal 15" color touchscreen LCD high-resolution (1024 x 768), external video port for running dual monitors or a video projector
- Open Labs RiFF virtual instrument host
- Open Labs Karsyn V1.6 independent host for all of your PC-based Virtual Instruments (VST)
- 4Front Technology Truepianos provides the real feeling of an acoustic piano
- Wusik Wusikstation V3: powerful advanced hybrid vector & wave-sequencer sampler virtual instrument
- Lenna Digital Sylenth virtual analog synthesizer with over 700 presets
- Reaper DAW with unlimited tracks that records audio-MIDI and integrates all of your Karsyn presets in an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop format
- Also included:
- Livid Cell
- Acronus OEM
- Chicken Systems Format Converter
- Digital Sound Factory Proteus 2000
- Digital Sound Factory MoPhat
- Digital Sound Factory Virtuoso
- Dimension LE
- Mr Porter sounds
- New V5 Sound Library Software:
- Software: Microsoft Windows XP Home, Open Labs Custom GUI (Graphic User Interface), Open Labs Karsyn V1.6, Open Labs Riff, Open Labs MimiK, PC Angel
- PREMIUM Factory Sound Library V5: Accordion, Addictive Drums, Artphase, EVM Bassline, EVM Ultrasonique, BB303i, Blood Bucket, Crystal, Cubix, Highlife, Lallapallooza Lite, MDA DX10, MDA JX10, Microsynt, Mini Erhu, Minimal, Monolisa, Motion, Mr. Alias, Mr. Ray 22, Mr. Ray 73, Mr. Tramp, Nanotron 2, Organized Trio, Phadiz, Plugsound Free, Protoplasm 21, RealGuitar, Rez, Rogue, String Synth, String Theory, STS-26, Super Spook Keys, Synth 1, Tiki Clav
- Included Accessories:
- Power cable
- Quick Start guide
NeKo LX5 Portable Keyboard Workstation Specifications:
- CPU: 2.5 GHz Core2Quad
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 2TB
- Expansion Slots: (1) 5.25" Dual-Layer DVD-RW burner (8.5GB/disc)
- Audio I/O:
- (1) High Performance Audio I/O Card with Low Latency including 24-bit/96kHz professional 4-in/6-out: (2) mic/instrument preamp inputs (with Phantom Power 48V), (2) analog line inputs, (6) analog line outputs, S/PDIF digital I/O (coaxial), (1) Headphone Jack with Volume Control
- Connection: MIDI In/Out, 1) Sustain and (1) Expression ports, 2) USB 2.0 ports, (1) FireWire 400 port, (1) Gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet port
- Power Supply: 500+ Watt power supply, whisper quiet cooling fans (internal chassis, processor & power supply)
- Dimensions: 46"W X 20"D X 7"H
- Weight: 46lb.