Open Labs Miko LXDProduct #H69217 Open Labs H69217 CC Keyboard Workstations https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
An all-in-One Solution that supports virtually any music application or plug-in developed for a PC.
Powered by the latest Intel Core i5 processor and using a 15" touchscreen, 37 black and white keys, running Windows 7 OS, the GEN6 MiKo LXD is an entirely new class of multimedia instrument. MiKo LXD is specifically designed with keyboard playability and maximum studio functionality.
Open Labs have included world-class virtual instruments and effects, with thousands of presets, with virtually unlimited capability for third party plug-ins and applications.
Unlike all other dedicated electronic musical instruments and workstations, MiKo LXD's optimized Windows 7 OS natively supports virtually any music application or plug-in developed for a PC. From Pro Tools to Nuendo, Native Instruments Komplete to Spectrasonics Omnisphere, MiKo LXD does it all with ease.
MiKo LXD is equipped with the new Bump MP integrated drum module, designed to allow the user to create beats and trigger any sound, loop or sample in real-time. Enhanced with a special Open Labs version of Guru from FXpansion, key features of the Bump MP include: (16 plus 1) fully assignable pads, note repeat, fixed level fader, transport controls, chromatic mode, hold, pad tune, multiple groove preset and eight engines with 24 patterns per engine. This also allows up to 512 step sequences per pattern.
MiKo LXD is also equipped with the new Open Labs Mix/Edit controller. The mixer section consists of multiple fully assignable controls including: (8) encoders, (8) lighted buttons, (8) faders, (X4) banks (total of 128 channels) and (1) master volume fader. The edit section consists of multiple, fully assignable controls including: (8) encoders, (1) LCD display (for encoders), (4) buttons and (4) banks (total of 32 control parameters).
MiKo LXD has the most relevant and compelling sounds including: Open Labs The Master's Series Library produced by multi-platinum producer Mr. Porter (Denaun Porter).
Riff is an entirely new concept in virtual instrument hosting. Written from the ground up by Open Labs, Riff encompasses over six years of live performance and studio production knowledge gathered from some of the world's top artists, engineers, composers, and producers.
Simply speaking, Riff is a multi-effect and multi-instrument rack for musicians and sound designers. It is also a VST host that runs as a standalone application.
Its advanced features include: Live Controls, which allows the user to create any number of virtual controls in real-time that can be mapped to various effects and other parameters. Advanced intelligence allows any number of virtual controllers to manipulate any number of other virtual controllers, providing automation for virtual instruments and effects. Rewire allows for this powerful host application to be used within any DAW program.
Riff allows a user to stream the ASIO or VST input signal through chains of individual VST effects so you can use your Open Labs instrument as a real-time multi-effect processor.
It enables a user to play several VST instruments at the same time. You can layer several instruments to create complex sounds. Or, users may play instruments on different MIDI channels: It turns a computer into a multi-timbral sound generator.
Open Labs Riff is the new standard in VST hosting. Split, layer and chain VSTs in any configuration you desire. Your production station never sounded this good.
Own Every Sound
MimiK (optional, see sku # 703218) keyboard cloning software will clone the sounds of any midi equipped keyboard or hardware sound module. Put all your keyboards in your MiKo.
Open Labs instruments are equipped with Firewire, USB, PCI EXPRESS and an Ethernet port, allowing access to the Internet via a broadband connection. Open Labs tech support can log-in to your system, and their online technicians can remotely view and diagnose any issue – while you are still in your own studio.
- More than 15,000 high-quality sounds
- 15-inch touch screen for hands on control of any software parameter and two button touch pad
- Mix Edit panel with 8 bankable (32) faders and 8 programmable rotary encoders
- Bump MP 4x4 velocity sensitive drum pad interface with GURU
- DJ style crossfader with 7 programmable knobs and 8 programmable buttons
- 37-key semi-weighted, synth-action keyboard with after-touch
- Comprehensive I/O capable of up to 24bit/96KHz audio with 4 in / 6 out including 2 phantom-powered mic-preamps with instrument inputs, S/PDIF I/O and MIDI I/O
- Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB RAM @ 1333mhz, 1TB hard drive, dual-layer CD/DVD burner
- 4 USB 2.0 ports (2 external/2internal), 1 Firewire 1394 port, 1 DVI Video port, 1 Ethernet port, Internet ready
- External QWERTY keyboard
Discover a new class of multimedia instrument. Order today!
Miko LXD Specifications:
- Keyboard: 37-key semi-weighted synth action keyboard (World class Fatar Technology)
- CPU: Intel Core i5
- Control Surfaces:
- Bump MP Drum Module
- Mix/Edit Controller
- DJ Module: Penny and Giles Cross-Fader, 7 Knobs and 12 buttons
- Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels
- Trackpad with 2 buttons
- External USB QWERTY Keyboard
- Memory: 4GB @ 1333mhz
- Audio I/O: High Performance Audio I/O Card with Low Latency & 24-bit/96kHz professional 4-in/6-out:
- 2 mic/instrument preamp inputs (with Phantom Power 48V)
- 2 analog line inputs
- 6 analog line outputs
- S/PDIF digital I/O (coaxial)
- Storage: 1 TB (upgradeable to 4 TB)
- Drive: High Speed Dual-Layer 8.5GB/disc CD/DVD Burner
- Display: Internal 15" Color Touch Screen LCD High resolution (1024 x 768)
- External DVI port for running dual monitors or a video projector
- Midi In/Out
- Sustain and Expression ports
- 4 USB 2.0 ports (2 external/2 internal)
- 1 FireWire 400 port
- 1 Gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet port
- Open Riff 2.0
- Reaper 3.5
- Guru w/ Mr Porter Sounds
- PREMIUM Factory Sound Library V6:
- Thousands of sound presets installed including True Pianos, Sylenth, Digital Sound Factory Proteus 2000, MoPhatt, Virtuoso, Planet Earth, Extreme Lead, Wusik Station v6, Denaun Porter Master Series sound library, 3G Sounds, Purity, BreverbLE, Paragon
- Power Supply:
- 500 Watt Power Supply, Whisper Quiet Cooling Fans (Internal Chassis, Processor & Power Supply)
- MiKo LXD Dimensions: 32"(L) X 19"(W) X 7"(H)
- Weight (base configuration) 39.2 lbs.