Novation 25 SL MkII Keyboard ControllerSku #523335000000000 Novation 523335 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Combines a high quality semi-weighted keyboard with a full DAW and plug-in control surface.
The Novation 25 SL Mk II Keyboard Controller equips the modern DAW user with every dimension of hardware control. The Novation controller enables a hands-on approach to navigating music software, audio mixing and controlling plug-ins. The 25SL MKII is an extraordinary MIDI controller value, integrating a DAW control surface with a quality semi-weighted keyboard—with after-touch—and the most intuitive plug-in mapping capabilities available. All of these goodies are presided over by Automap 3 PRO—perhaps the most advanced control software on the market.
25 SL Mk II upholds Novation's reputation for building quality hardware and it will appeal to performers who need a well-constructed keyboard on stage. Quality is not just reflected in the controller's robustness, but more importantly in the way the 25 SL Mk II has been designed with every detail calculated to maximize workflow. The 25 SL Mk II' visually feeds back all controller information with back-lit buttons and encoder LED rings.
The difficulty with other control surfaces is knowing what is assigned to what. Novation 25 SL Mk II has a giant 144-character ultra-bright LCD screen that displays all the parameter names and values for the currently selected row of controllers. All 8 faders and 16 knobs are touch sensitive, so the moment one is touched, the display shows the names and values on that row and puts brackets around the controller that is currently being touched. This enables the user to see which parameter is assigned to the controller without having to change the value, or refer to their software. 25 SL Mk II also has a dedicated Speed Dial knob, which changes the value of any parameter the cursor is positioned over without making any assignments whatsoever.
The 8 continuous rotary encoders have 11 segment LED rings around each allowing encoders to behave like pots so you see the value before moving them. All the buttons have LED lights underneath them so users can instantly see their status without having to press them. There are 8 soft-feel drum pads, a pitch/modulation wheel and an X/Y Xpression touchpad which, (along with footswitch and sustain pedal inputs), are all fully assignable to any parameter with the Automap software
The 25 SL Mk II has been designed to draw minimum current so it can be used as a USB buss-powered device, and an optional 9V DC power supply can be added for stand-alone use. As well as USB interfacing, the 25 SL Mk II has 1 MIDI in, 1 MIDI thru and 2 MIDI outs.
The power behind the 25 SL Mk II's unique ability to map controllers at the touch of a button is contained within the included Automap software. Automap 3 PRO enables users to map controllers with incredible speed and ease—no more digging through MIDI continuous controller numbers, the Automap server takes care of it all. Automap's GUI gives the user a visual representation of all the current mappings on screen, as well as the ability to save and manage mappings across different projects. There is also an option to only bring up the GUI when a controller on the 25 SL Mk II has been touched!
High quality professional keyboard
Velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted action keyboard from Fatar, with assignable after-touch. Novation deliver the feeling of playing an instrument, rather than just a computer peripheral.
Illuminated controls provide instant visual feedback
Brightly lit LED rings around the eight smooth encoders, and backlit buttons throughout provide instant visual feedback for every physical control, further reducing reliance on the computer screen.
Giant 144-character LCD screen
Frees the artist from being chained to the computer screen, placing all the essential data right alongside the relevant controls.
Huge array of touch-sensitive controls
Full control surface supporting ultra flexible DAW control and Auto-mappable plug-in controls, 16 knobs, 8 faders and 32 assignable backlit LED buttons.
Automap 3 PRO Control Software
25 SL Mk II comes with Automap software which enables you to instantly map software parameters to faders, buttons, encoders and pots and other controllers.
- High quality professional keyboard
- Illuminated controls provide instant visual feedback
- Giant 144-character LCD screen
- Huge array of touch-sensitive controls
- Automap 3 PRO Control Software
- MIDI control interface.
- Novation's unique 'speed dial'
- Programmable 'soft-feel' drumpads
- Unique 2-Axis Controls
- Dedicated, yet fully-assignable transport buttons.
- USB buss powering
- Mk II ships with the latest Automap 3 PRO software
- All dials and faders are now touch-sensitive
- All 25 SL Mk II's buttons are illuminated
- Mk II features a single LED screen (as it now features the Automap Heads-up GUI)
- 25 SL Mk II's top row of dials have 11-LED rings for instant feedback
- Top row of encoders are now smooth, rather than detented
- 25 SL Mk II's transport control buttons can also be used as fully assignable buttons
- 25 SL Mk II features new 'soft-feel' drum pads
Xcite+ bundle ships free with 25 SL Mk II and consists of the following:
- Ableton Live 7 Lite software (DAW)
- 502MB of Mike the drummer drum loops - Quality live drum loops
- Novation Bass-station synth
- Loopmasters Samples library consisting of1GB of royalty free samples
Get the control power you need! Order yours now.
25 SL MkII Keyboard Controller Specifications:
- Connectivity :
- Data Port: 1 x USB (Win XP/Vista and Mac OSX— Not Class Compliant
- MIDI: MIDI ONE: IN, OUT and Thru, MIDI TWO: OUT
- Sustain Pedal: 1 x 1/4" Jack Input
- Expression pedal: 1 x 1/4" Jack Input
- Power switch: Ext DC/USB
- Minimum Operational Requirements (taken from Nocturn) :
- Mac OSX 10.4.0 or greater (Leopard also supported) or Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or greater (Vista 32/64 also supported)
- Minimum Computer spec: Mac - G4/1GHz, both with 256MB RAM or PC—Pentium 3/1GHz/256MB RAM (machines running Vista will require a higher spec)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.42" x 2.68 " x 11.54 ", (468 x 68 x 293 mm)
- Weight: 7.27 Lb., (3.3kg)