Nektar Panorama P1 MIDI Control Surface
MIDI Pad Controllers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Complete, fluid control of Reason, Cubase, Nuendo, and other major DAWs.
Panorama P1 is an intuitive controller with an incredibly fluid workflow that you have to see to believe. Spectacular, deep Reason & Cubase implementations, along with vast MIDI programming options means you can focus on your music instead of the equipment. Set up your generic MIDI presets for instant recall when you need them or use Panorama P1 with Reason or Cubase for a completely integrated experience.
The Power of Control
The enormous controlling power of Panorama P1 is contained in a compact case about the size of a 17" laptop. An unrivaled amount of assignable controls makes Panorama the most comprehensive and fully featured MIDI controller around. 16 encoders, nine 45mm faders, 10 LED buttons, 28 buttons and a foot switch jack gives you immediate control of up to 61 parameters at any one time. Settings can be stored in 20 presets with individually save and loadable F-keys maps for more than 1200 combinations. The numbers may not matter but being in control does.
The Display Says Says It All
A crystal clear 3.5" color TFT display delivers the information you really need, for each mode or menu. Regardless of whether you are operating Cubase, Reason or programming MIDI assignments in Internal mode, the display provides detailed information that makes your workflow fluent and fast. Panorama takes the hard work out of using a controller and makes operations that seem complicated and non-transparent on other products, straight-forward and simple.
MIDI Control - A Game of Many Options
Setting up presets or F-keys maps is easy on Panorama. The Control Edit menu enables you to quickly select a control and in real-time assign the MIDI command you want. For each control values can be scaled, reverse and assigned specific or global MIDI channels. The chart shows the programming options available for each type of control.
Transport or Function Buttons, You Decide
It's hard to go places without transport so Panorama features an extended 11 button transport bar, positions right where you need it controlling: Return to L, Forward to R, Undo, Click on/off, Record Mode, Cycle on/off, Back, Forward, Stop, Play and Record. Using the shift button, these also double up as 11 function buttons each assignable to MIDI commands or QWERTY macro's.
Shortcut To Software Functions
Your software has a ton of features and functions that can be activated using QWERTY shortcut commands. Assigning a command to a button so you don't have to be near your computer makes life a lot easier. Assigning a string of up to 8 commands takes it to another level. With this powerful feature you could enter edit mode, zoom in and select a tool with just one button press. Or create an instrument or effects track and locate a folder containing your presets so you can select them from Panorama, all with one button press and without looking at your computer. *QWERTY macro's are not available in OS X 10.11 or higher.
Control Has Never Felt So Real
For Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Logic Pro, MainStage, Nuendo, Reaper and Reason users, Panorama is a dream come true. The dedicated communication protocol ties Panorama and your DAW tightly together so all you have to do is select the mode and menu you want to control. Panorama does the rest. Three modes allows you one button press to switch between controls. The integration is so deep that you can immerse yourself in your music without having to constantly reach for the mouse.
- 16 encoders
- Nine 45mm faders
- 10 assignable LED buttons
- 11 dedicated transport buttons
- 20 preset locations store all settings
- 11 assignable Function Keys (accessible using shift and transport keys)
- Load or Save to any of 10 F-Keys maps
- F-Keys assignable even in 3 Reason modes
- Foot switch (sustain) 1/4" jack input (pedal not included)
- USB port for communication with computer
- Six dedicated assignable navigation buttons
- ASCII/QWERTY macros assignable to buttons and pads
- 3.5” high-resolution TFT display provides incredible navigation and user visibility
- Incredible Cubase, Nuendo & Reason implementations that lets you use your DAW, as if it's hardware
- Four modes when used with Cubase, Nuendo or Reason switch between Mixer, Instrument, Transport and Internal
- Presets and setup files for major DAW's and VIs
- Weight & Dimensions
- Height: 2"
- Width: 15.25"
- Depth: 9.25"
- Weight: 2.8 lb.
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Windows Vista, 7 & 8 compatible (Windows XP is not supported at this time)
- Reason 5, 6, 6.5, 7 and 8 supported
- Cubase 5, 6, 6.5, 7 and 8 supported. Earlier versions not tested
- Nuendo 5, 6 supported. Earlier versions not tested
Call or click to order today!