Open Box (Blemished) Native Instruments MASCHINE MK2
Production & Groove
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Here it is! A refreshing design, multi-colored pads, timestretching capabilities, and Maschine 2.2 software.
MASCHINE MK2 is the second edition of Native Instruments' highly respected groove production system and it comes stacked with numerous enhanced workflow improvements for an even more intuitive experience and faster performance. All 16 of MASCHINE's touch-pads have been upgraded with a heightened sensitivity response, and each pad can now be individually assigned a unique color to easily identify and separate sounds, patterns, groups, and scenes. You now also have the ability to time stretch samples directly from the MASCHINE MK2 hardware, eliminating the need to jump back and forth from host systems.
The hardware design has also been improved. One notable addition is the new master push encoder with grid, and the 47 all-new click-buttons that help to speed up the workflow. After all, who wants to waste valuable time digging through menus when the inspiration is running? The displays on MASCHINE MK2 have also been refreshed, now featuring high contrast screens with a higher viewing angle that will help keep your work visible both in the studio and on stage. More hardware and less software, MASCHINE allows for Host Transport Control, meaning that the hardware's transport controls can be used to control the host DAW when the unit is being used as a VST, Audio Unit or RTAS plug-in.
There are also some new effects such as Transient Master, Tape and Tube Saturators that will further help to sculpt performances, and a full version of the MASSIVE synthesizer is included with 1,300 earth-shattering sounds to play with. Additional design features include a fully customizable look; magnetic faceplates and removable knobs let you incorporate your own style with optional MASCHINE CUSTOM KITS that can be purchased separately.
MASCHINE integrates easily into your computer-based studio setup. Use the hardware controller to find, load, and play sounds, automate parameters, and arrange patterns on the fly. Combine this with the ability to control and sequence all of your external hardware instruments, or switch to MIDI mode to control other software.
After quickly and intuitively developing your ideas, drag and drop your patterns as MIDI or audio files directly into your DAW to finalize and mix your production. You'll soon realize MASCHINE is a powerhouse capable of revolutionizing the way you make music.
CREATIVE PERFORMANCE TOOL
MASCHINE is fast becoming the ultimate performance tool for creative musicians. MASCHINE controller is super-sturdy, yet easily portable. The highly responsive pads now have heightend sensitivity and can easily be assigned different colors to keep your kits organize. The new Master Push Encoder and endless rotary knobs are addictively playable, while the two improved high-resolution backlit displays keep you informed of what's going on - perfect for any club or stage.
Use MASCHINE as an instrument for performing your own tracks, or sync it with other gear like TRAKTOR PRO 2 (sold separately) to add more dynamics to your live set.
SUPREME SOUNDS INSIDE
MASCHINE comes with over 6GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths, and acoustic instruments - all fully tagged for easy browsing. It also includes KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, providing more than 1,000 stunning sounds drawn from the flagship KOMPLETE 7, and a full version of the MASSIVE synthesizer with 1,300 earth-shattering sounds used widely in all styles of music today. And now, you can add extra fuel to your MASCHINE with the new range of MASCHINE EXPANSIONS - premium sample kits created by renowned sound designers and artists.
MASCHINE 2.2 SOFTWARE INCLUDED
MASCHINE 2.2 features a host of new power features including perfect integration with KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards. Current MASCHINE 2 software owners can update free. Owners of MASCHINE 1.x who register KOMPLETE 10, KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE or a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series also get a free MASCHINE 2.2 download. Your workflow is about to get even smoother...
MASCHINE 2.2 Software updates include:
MASCHINE 2.2 unlocks MASCHINE STUDIO's touch-sensitive knobs. For example, when browsing, touching a knob automatically takes you to the tag cloud on the hardware display. Depending on which control knob you touch, you'll see all available options and functions in a pop-up list. For instance, routing options for sounds and groups. Absolutely no menu diving - a turbocharged workflow.
SCALES AND CHORDS
MASCHINE 2.2 extends Keyboard Mode with a new scale and chord engine - fully integrated into the MASCHINE workflow. Simply select your scale and start playing melodies on MASCHINE's 16 ultra-sensitive pads that are always in key. Engage Chord Mode and play chords directly into your compositions.
MASCHINE 2.2 extends Note Repeat into a fully-functional arpeggiator. Play any number of notes and let MASCHINE turn them into a melodic pattern. Use the arpeggiator in combination with Scale and Chord Modes and get polyphonic performances from just one key - always in tune. What's more, the output of the arpeggiator is recorded into the Pattern Editor - perfect for post-performance editing.
MASCHINE 2.2 gives you full keyboard functionality within the MASCHINE environment. Press browse on your KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboard and the KOMPLETE Browser pops up on your computer screen, letting you select and load a sound directly into a sound slot in MASCHINE. Watch scales, chords, and arpeggios light up across KOMPLETE KONTROL's Light Guide, see the color of your sounds in MASCHINE directly on the keyboards, and get perfectly-mapped parameters instantly with Native Map.
*Effective May 1st 2015, purchase any Maschine groove production (Studio, MK2, or Mikro) workstation and get a free software download of Komplete Select bundle, featuring 10 top Native Instruments software titles. This offer is valid upon product registration withNative Instruments and is fulfilled through the Native Instruments website as a software download.
- Industry-standard groove box workflow
- Sampler, arranger, mixer, effects, and more
- 16 highly sensitive, multi-color performance pads
- Two high-contrast displays with 64x256 resolution
- Eight display knobs to tweak parameters and browse presets
- Browse, scrub, and adjust tempo, volume, and more with intuitive push encoder
- 23 high-quality effects for instant sound enhancement
- Step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- Extensive MIDI-mapping capabilities to control other hardware and software
- Easy-to-use browser with tagging of kits, instruments, samples, and effects
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing
Speed-up your workflow for both studio and stage, order the next-generation MASCHINE today.
MASCHINE MK2 Specifications:
- WHAT'S INCLUDED
- Integrated bus-powered hardware controller
- Full version of MASCHINE software
- Customizable hardware
- Compatible with MASCHINE STAND
- Full 6+ GB sample content
- Full version of MASSIVE synthesizer
- KOMPLETE ELEMENTS with over 1,000 sounds
- $30 e-voucher for additional KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects or MASCHINE Expansions
- Number of displays: 2 (256 x 64 pixel) inverted
- Number of endless rotary knobs for direct parameter access: 8 + 1 master push encoder (30 steps)
- Number of back-lit buttons for direct parameter access: 47 click buttons (+16 multi-color pads)
- Direct access to groups from hardware: YES (with 8 multi-color group buttons)
- Browse and load sounds, effects, patterns and projects from the hardware: YES (With straight-forward filtering directly from the controller)
- Load KOMPLETE 8 plug-in sounds directly from within the browser: YES (With straight-forward filtering directly from the controller)
- Tweak software parameters from the hardware: YES
- Record parameter automation directly from the hardware: YES
- Tweak multiple parameters simultaneously from the hardware (i.e. filter cutoff and resonance): YES
- No of groups: 8
- Number of Scenes per Project: 64
- Number of patterns per Scene: 16
- Direct control over Patterns and Scenes from hardware: YES
- Number of samples that can be loaded: Unlimited
- Built in MIDI interface: YES
- Kensington Lock: YES