Native Instruments MASCHINE MK2 Vintage Gold
Production & Groove
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Classic MASCHINE control, now with enhanced Maschine 2.2 software.
Show off your passion for beat making and music production with the vintage gold MASCHINE MK2. MASCHINE MK2 is the second edition of Native Instruments’ highly respected groove production system and it comes stacked with numerous enhanced workflow improvements for an even more intuitive experience and faster performance. All 16 of MASCHINE’s touch-pads have been upgraded with a heightened sensitivity response, and each pad can now be individually assigned a unique color to easily identify and separate sounds, patterns, groups, and scenes. You now also have the ability to time stretch samples directly from the MASCHINE MK2 hardware, eliminating the need to jump back and forth from host systems.
The hardware design has also been improved. One notable addition is the new master push encoder with grid, and the 47 all-new click-buttons that help to speed up the workflow. After all, who wants to waste valuable time digging through menus when the inspiration is running? The displays on MASCHINE MK2 have also been refreshed, now featuring high contrast screens with a higher viewing angle that will help keep your work visible both in the studio and on stage. More hardware and less software, MASCHINE allows for Host Transport Control, meaning that the hardware’s transport controls can be used to control the host DAW when the unit is being used as a VST, Audio Unit or RTAS plug-in.
There are also some new effects such as Transient Master, Tape and Tube Saturators that will further help to sculpt performances, and a full version of the MASSIVE synthesizer is included with 1,300 earth-shattering sounds to play with. Additional design features include a fully customizable look; magnetic faceplates and removable knobs let you incorporate your own style with optional MASCHINE CUSTOM KITS that can be purchased separately.
MASCHINE integrates easily into your computer-based studio setup. Use the hardware controller to find, load, and play sounds, automate parameters, and arrange patterns on the fly. Combine this with the ability to control and sequence all of your external hardware instruments, or switch to MIDI mode to control other software.
After quickly and intuitively developing your ideas, drag and drop your patterns as MIDI or audio files directly into your DAW to finalize and mix your production. You’ll soon realize MASCHINE is a powerhouse capable of revolutionizing the way you make music.
CREATIVE PERFORMANCE TOOL
MASCHINE is fast becoming the ultimate performance tool for creative musicians. MASCHINE controller is super-sturdy, yet easily portable. The highly responsive pads now have heightened sensitivity and can easily be assigned different colors to keep your kits organize. The new Master Push Encoder and endless rotary knobs are addictively playable, while the two improved high-resolution backlit displays keep you informed of what's going on - perfect for any club or stage.
Use MASCHINE as an instrument for performing your own tracks, or sync it with other gear like TRAKTOR PRO 2 (sold separately) to add more dynamics to your live set.
SUPREME SOUNDS MODE
MASCHINE comes loaded with a vast 8 GB sound library, created by a wide range of internationally renowned sound designers and artists. Use MASCHINE’s innovative tag-based browser and hardware access to get to the sound you want fast. Included are 8627 samples, made up of 445 full drum kits, 388 multi-sampled instruments, 403 sliced loops, 1200 patterns, and 38 projects.
Five sonically-outstanding drum synths let you dial in an infinite range of custom sound from ultra-realistic acoustic hits to the hardest hitting electronic drums.
MASCHINE comes with four full-version KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects including, MASSIVE, REAKTOR PRISM, SCARBEE MARK I, and SOLID BUS COMP. Each KOMPLETE Instrument is perfectly integrated into the MASCHINE environment, with presets browsable from the hardware and tweakable via the eight display knobs – automatically mapped to each instrument’s parameters.
READY TO GO EFFECTS
Get 23 high-quality effects for instant sound enhancement. Classic and Feedback Compressor, Tape and Tube Saturators, a transient designer, reverbs, filters and EQs plus highly creative tools such as Grain-Delay, Ice Verb, Freq Shifter, and more are ready for action.
MASCHINE lets you load effects straight from the hardware – key effect parameters are automatically mapped to the eight display knobs. Chain an unlimited number of effects, and combine the on-board effects with other NI or 3rd party VST/AU plug-ins.
EXPAND YOUR SOUND
Add extra fuel with MASCHINE Expansions (Sold Separately) – a constantly growing range of sonically specialized sound packs created by world-renowned sound designers and acclaimed artists.
These ready-to-rumble packs consist of drum one-shots, matched kits, multi-sampled instruments, drum synth and MASSIVE presets, as well as pre-programmed patterns and songs. Each Expansion focuses on a different production style or genre, from dubstep to hip-hop, tech house, club pop, electronica, and more.
MASCHINE 2.2 SOFTWARE INCLUDED
MASCHINE 2.2 features a host of new power features including perfect integration with KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards. Current MASCHINE 2 software owners can update free. Owners of MASCHINE 1.x who register KOMPLETE 10, KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE or a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series also get a free MASCHINE 2.2 download. Your workflow is about to get even smoother...
MASCHINE 2.2 Software updates include:
MASCHINE 2.2 unlocks MASCHINE STUDIO’s touch-sensitive knobs. For example, when browsing, touching a knob automatically takes you to the tag cloud on the hardware display. Depending on which control knob you touch, you’ll see all available options and functions in a pop-up list. For instance, routing options for sounds and groups. Absolutely no menu diving – a turbocharged workflow.
SCALES AND CHORDS
MASCHINE 2.2 extends Keyboard Mode with a new scale and chord engine – fully integrated into the MASCHINE workflow. Simply select your scale and start playing melodies on MASCHINE’s 16 ultra-sensitive pads that are always in key. Engage Chord Mode and play chords directly into your compositions.
MASCHINE 2.2 extends Note Repeat into a fully-functional arpeggiator. Play any number of notes and let MASCHINE turn them into a melodic pattern. Use the arpeggiator in combination with Scale and Chord Modes and get polyphonic performances from just one key – always in tune. What’s more, the output of the arpeggiator is recorded into the Pattern Editor – perfect for post-performance editing.
MASCHINE 2.2 gives you full keyboard functionality within the MASCHINE environment. Press browse on your KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboard and the KOMPLETE Browser pops up on your computer screen, letting you select and load a sound directly into a sound slot in MASCHINE. Watch scales, chords, and arpeggios light up across KOMPLETE KONTROL’s Light Guide, see the color of your sounds in MASCHINE directly on the keyboards, and get perfectly-mapped parameters instantly with Native Map.
- Industry-standard groove box workflow
- Sampler, arranger, mixer, effects, and more
- 16 highly sensitive, multi-color performance pads
- Two high-contrast displays with 64x256 resolution
- Eight display knobs to tweak parameters and browse presets
- Full version of MASCHINE 2.0 software included
- Browse, scrub, and adjust tempo, volume, and more with intuitive push encoder
- 23 high-quality effects for instant sound enhancement
- Four full-version KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects included
- Set of five drum synth plug-ins for kick, snare, hi-hat, tom, and percussion
- Step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- Extensive MIDI-mapping capabilities to control other hardware and software
- Easy-to-use browser with tagging of kits, instruments, samples, and effects
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing
Speed-up your produciton workflow, and do it in style. Hurry though this vintage color is a limited run!
MASCHINE MK2 Vintage Gold Specifications:
- WHAT'S INCLUDED
- Integrated bus-powered hardware controller
- Full version of MASCHINE 2.0 software
- Customizable hardware
- Compatible with MASCHINE STAND
- Full 8+ GB sample content
- Full version of MASSIVE, REAKTOR PRISM, SCARBEE MARK I, and SOLID BUS COMP included
- KOMPLETE ELEMENTS with over 1,000 sounds
- $30 e-voucher for additional KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects or MASCHINE Expansions
- Number of displays: 2 (256 x 64 pixel) inverted
- Number of endless rotary knobs for direct parameter access: 8 + 1 master push encoder (30 steps)
- Number of back-lit buttons for direct parameter access: 47 click buttons (+16 multi-color pads)
- Direct access to groups from hardware: YES (with 8 multi-color group buttons)
- Browse and load sounds, effects, patterns and projects from the hardware: YES (With straight-forward filtering directly from the controller)
- Load KOMPLETE 8 plug-in sounds directly from within the browser: YES (With straight-forward filtering directly from the controller)
- Tweak software parameters from the hardware: YES
- Record parameter automation directly from the hardware: YES
- Tweak multiple parameters simultaneously from the hardware (i.e. filter cutoff and resonance): YES
- No of groups: 8
- Number of Scenes per Project: 64
- Number of patterns per Scene: 16
- Direct control over Patterns and Scenes from hardware: YES
- Number of samples that can be loaded: Unlimited
- Built in MIDI interface: YES
- Kensington Lock: YES