Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO Groove Production StudioProduct #H76229 Native Instruments H76229 CN Production & Groove https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Get the power and sound of MASCHINE in a smaller package at a lower price.
Native Instrument's MASCHINE MIKRO is the perfect entry into the world of MASCHINE, giving you tactile, hands-on control for beat production, sampling and performance. This latest addition to the family has the same powerful software and 6 GB+ sample library as its big brother, as well as the same responsive pads on a more compact and portable controller. Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO makes a perfect addition for any production setup. Get hands-on with your rhythms and grooves both in the studio and on the stage.
MASCHINE MIKRO is a professional music production tool, combining the flexibility of software with the immediacy of hardware. Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies, and build tracks on the fly with the intuitive, clip-based sequencer. MASCHINE MIKRO also gives you a high-performance sampler, professional effects and full support for VST® and Audio Units plug-ins. What’s more, you can also run MASCHINE MIKRO as a plug-in in your DAW.
If you are a user of iMASCHINE, NI’s on-the-go beat sketchpad for the iPhone and iPod Touch, you can import your iMASCHINE projects to MASCHINE MIKRO to finish your ideas in your home studio.
More than 6 GB of production-ready samples, patterns, and effects for all styles, with drums and basses plus dynamic synth and instrument sounds, many created by renowned artists and producers, and a range of dynamic studio-quality effects are included. Select sounds using MASCHINE MIKRO’s super-simple browser and start playing immediately. And if you need even more, get an extra boost for your library with MASCHINE EXPANSION.
MASCHINE MIKRO gives you direct access to your favorite Native Instruments or 3rd party VST or Audio Units plug-ins, to further expand your instrument and effect arsenal. Start your collection with the free copy of KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, with over 1,000 stunning sounds, all seamlessly integrated and fully browsable in MASCHINE MIKRO,and discover even more with your included $30 voucher redeemable in the NI Online Shop.
The world of MASCHINE is constantly evolving; the latest 1.8 free update makes it possible to do offline time stretching and pitch shifting, host transport control, pre-listen to samples from hardware browser, and muc more. There are even new effects like Transient Master and Tape/Tube Saturators all for a free update.
- More than 6 GB of samples
- 16 Programming pads
- 28 Back-lit buttons
- Perfect for stage or studio
- Includes free copy of KOMPLETE ELEMENTS
- Includes $30 voucher for more NI products
- Offline time stretching and pitch shifting
- New effect: Transient Master
- New effect: Tape and Tube Saturators
- Save group with samples feature
- Host Transport Control: Maschine hardware transport controls can be used with host
- Sample play position indicator on the waveform (hardware and software)
- AutoWrite pinning
- AutoWrite on Maschine Mikro
- Improved handling of missing samples
- Pre-hear samples from the hardware browser before loading them
- Choke all playing sampler voices feature ("panic button": Shift + Mute)
- Revised select page (hardware) with access to note length
- Quick select events of a sound in a pattern (Shift + Select + Pad)
- Quick erase events of a sound in a pattern (Erase + Select + Pad)
Order now and make some beats yo.
MASCHINE MIKRO Groove Production Studio Specifications:
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update) or 10.7, Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Supported Interfaces
- Audio Units
- Core Audio
- RTAS (Pro Tools 8 and higher)
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions
- USB 2.0 Port, 11 GB free disk space for complete installation
- Additional Information
- This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated before full functionality is available.
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
- Length: 195 mm / 7.7"
- Height: 55 mm / 2.2"
- 1.2 Kgs / 2.6 lbs
- One high-contrast black and white display 64 x 128 pxs
- 16 high-quality, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- One master knob for controlling numerous functions
- 28 backlit buttons
- USB 2.0
- Kensington Lock
- ASIO and VST are registered trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. RTAS and Pro Tools are registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc., or its subsidiaries or divisions. Mac and Mac OS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows, Windows Vista and DirectSound are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Intel and Pentium are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. All specifications are subject to change without notice.