Moog VX-351 Voyager Control Voltage Expander
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Provides all the Control Voltage (CV) and Gate outputs of the minimoogÂ® Voyager.
The Moog VX-351 control voltage expander connects to the minimoog Voyager's accessory port with the included detachable cable. It houses twenty-one one-quarter inch jacks that are connected to the Voyager's CV and Gate outputs in a CP-251 sized enclosure with an optional rackmount kit. It also includes two 4-way mults and two attenuators. Adding the control voltage expander to your Voyager adds the capabilities of a modular synthesizer. Think: if minimoog Voyager = infinite sound possibilities, then Voyager + VX-351 = infinity2.
- One DB-25 cable for connection to the Voyager's accessory port
- 19 Control Voltage outputs
- Controls include:
- Keyboard Pitch (w/ internal trim to calibrate to 1 V/Octave)
- Keyboard Velocity
- Keyboard Afterpressure
- Touch Surface X
- Touch Surface Y
- Touch Surface A (area)
- Pitch Bend Wheel
- Mod Wheel
- MOD 1 signal (signal at Voyager MOD 1 input)
- MOD 2 signal (signal at Voyager MOD 2 input)
- LFO triangle wave
- LFO square wave
- Mod Wheel Mod Buss output
- Pedal/On Mod Buss output
- Filter Envelope
- Volume envelope
- Sample and Hold Step
- Sample and Hold Smooth
Give your Voyager a host of CV outs! Order today.