Moog Sub Phatty 25-Key Analog SynthesizerProduct #H92556 Moog H92556 CB Synthesizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Vintage Moog sound, in a completely reimagined machine.
The Sub Phatty takes everything that is vintage Moog, and packs it into a sound design machine that is both fresh and aggressive. It has 25 keys, 31 knobs and 13 switches that connect you directly to the analog heart of this powerful instrument. Its oscillators have been designed to perform with unmatched clarity and accuracy in any environment with no warm-up time necessary. They are fat, punchy and loaded with harmonic content.
A new Multidrive circuit in the filter section totally transforms the sound of this analog synthesizer into a screaming beast. Create gritty attack, asymmetrical distortion, and saturated hard-clipping sounds that tear through the densest mix.
The mixer section houses a powerful square wave sub oscillator designed to add depth, thickness and side splitting bass to any sound. In addition to this, a specially voiced noise generator has been incorporated for sculpting hard hitting, all analog percussion sounds and other sound effects.
The Sub Phatty joins the Moog arsenal with a new and boldly unique voice. Its engaging and dynamic interface fuses a connection between man & machine that opens the door to unprecedented sonic exploration.
- Vintage Moog sound
- 25 Keys, 31 knobs and 13 switch controls
- Multidrive circuit technology for a gritty, saturated distortion
- Powerful square wave sub oscillator for deep thick bass tones
Order the Sub Phatty to fatten up your sound today.
Sub Phatty 25-Key Analog Synthesizer Specifications:
- Sound Engine: Analog
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Semi Weighted
- Other Controllers: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Sound Sources: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Noise Generator
- Mod Sources: Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, SH, Filter Envelope
- Mod Destinations: Pitch, Osc 2 Pitch Only, Filter, Waveshape
- Filter: Moog Ladder Filter 20Hz-20Khz
- Audio Input: 1xTS
- Audio Output: 1xTS, 1xTRS Headphone
- Presets: 4 Banks, 4 Patches Per Bank
- MIDI I/O: DIN In, Out, and MIDI over USB
- CV/Gate Inputs: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
- Transposition: +/- 2 Octaves
- LFO: 0.1Hz-100Hz
- Height: 6.75"
- Width: 20.25"
- Depth: 14.75"
- Power: 110-220