Moog Sub 37 Tribute Edition
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Analog paraphonic synth.
One of the big attractions at the 2014 NAMM show was the Moog Sub 37 Tribute. The Sub 37 Tribute includes updated features including Duo Mode, which allows oscillator 1 and oscillator 2 to be played independantly, programmable arpeggiator/step sequencer, two modulation busses with assignable source and destination options, access to 256 presets, and a 37-note velocity sensitive keyboard with aftertouch.
A fully featured mixer section contains dedicated controls and mutes for each sound source, as well as a level control for External audio input and Feedback - which feeds the output of the filter directly back to the input of the mixer.
Also included are the powerful DAHDSR envelopes from the Sub Phatty with panel control of each extended function. And, like the Sub Phatty, the Sub 37 Tribute includes a free standalone/plugin editor that is compatible with all major plugin formats - creating seamless integration between analog synth and DAW for total control, recall, and automation of every parameter
- Perform in Monophonic or Duo-Paraphonic modes
- 37-note velocity sensitive keyboard with aftertouch
- 2 modulation busses with assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Standalone and DAW Plug-in editor included
- Syncable Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes
Now analog speaks to your DAW. Order today.
Sub 37 Tribute Edition Specifications:
- Sound engine: 100% analog
- Polyphony: selectable monophonic or paraphonic
- Keybed: 37 note semi-weighted with after pressure
- Lcd: 128 x 64 pixel lcd with white backlight
- Controllers:pitch bend, mod wheel, after pressure, breath, velocity
- Sound sources: 2 variable waveshape oscillators, 1 square wave sub oscillator, 1 analog noise generator, 1 external input/filter feedback
- Oscillator calibration range: 22hz-6.8khz. Note range at 8' = 18 - 116
- Glide module: assign to osc1/osc2/both. Type - lcr, lct, exp, gated, legato
- Filter: 20hz-20khz moog ladder filter w/ 6/12/18/24 db/oct filter slopes and multidrive
- Transposition:+/- 1 octaves
- Arpeggiator/sequencer: up, down, order, random, latching, back/forth, invert, +/-2 range, tie, rest, midi sync
- Modulation busses:
- Sources: lfo, filter envelope, programmable sources - amp env,osc1/osc2 pitch
- Destinations: osc1/osc2/both pitch, filter cutoff, osc1/osc2/both wave, vca, lfo1/lfo2 rate, noise level, eg time. Programmable destinations - filter resonance, drive, slope, eg amt. Osc1/osc2/sub level, feedback/ext level.
- Lfo panel features: hi/low range from .01hz-1khz, midi sync, kb reset
- Envelopes: dahdsr envelopes with multi-trigger, reset, looping, midi sync, latch, and variable control of eg delay, hold, velocity amount, kb tracking.
- Audio input: 1xts
- Audio output 1xts, 1xtrs headphone with separate volume control
- Presets: 256 presets - 16 banks x 16 presets
- Midi i/o: din in/out, and midi over usb
- Cv/gate inputs: filter cv, pitch cv, volume cv, kb gate
- Power: 110vac-240vac universal power supply with iec connector
- Weight: 22lbs
- Dimensions: 6.75h x 26.75"w x 14.75"d