Moog Mother-32 Semi Modular Synth Module
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The first semi-modular tabletop and Eurorack synthesizer from Moog.
Handcrafted in Asheville, NC, Moog's Mother-32 is their first-ever semi-modular tabletop and Eurorack synthesizer. The Mother-32 adds a distinctive raw analog sound, sequencing and extensive interconnectivity to any electronic or modular ecosystem. A great companion for the Moog Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesizers, the Mother-32 is meticulously designed to provide musicians with a diverse array of creative tools to inspire new music, unique sound and endless sonic exploration.
Loaded with features like a voltage controlled 32-step sequencer, low pass and high pass Moog Ladder Filter, definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs, 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter, 32 modular patch points, two voltage controlled mixers, and white noise generator, the Mother-32 is pure Moog sound throughout every component. It comes secured in a rugged extruded aluminum skiff with wood sides and it can be easily transferred into any Eurorack skiff. For even greater expandability, try mounting two or three units vertically with the optional 2- and 3-tier kits.
- Voltage Controlled 32 Step Sequencer with 64 Sequence Locations
- Low Pass & High Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz“20KHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 Modular Patch Points (Includes 5 patch cables)
- 2 Voltage controlled mixers
- White Noise
- Superb companion to Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesizers
- Main module can be easily transferred into any Eurorack skiff
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically with optional 2 and 3 Tier kits
Moog sound for any modular system.